New Files in DS

Hinged, plated or spiraled, this armor was not made by man.

A vessel of potential, potential no more; What once was loved, we (...)

(...) made the new one I hold, I move as if in ocean's fold.

Smaller than a stone, smaller than a pebble, yet I cover great expanses.

(...) me to every new person you meet, but I still remain yours and sound so (...)

With DarkXero's print out, the first true/false lets you know if it's the start, the second lets you know if it's the ending. If both are false, it's in the middle.

My guess is that we need to something as described by the complete clue for the particular trinket shown on the currently displayed card. So...

Yeah, each is a riddle, and when he shows the card, you have to answer the riddle corresponding to that card? I think that's where this is going. 

The riddle answers might be in-game items. Like shadow armor for the armor one or something. 

I got an addition to the last line:

(...) give me to every new person you meet, but I still remain yours and sound so (...)

EDIT:  Darnit, a new person joined the fourms JUST TO BEAT ME.  Regardless, new guy, welcome, and fellas, since the person above and I got the same ones, do you think the longer you wait, you'll get a different peice?

I entered into the console command, but the generated code I received had nothing new to add to the mix. Glad I used your guys helpful code instead of tracking everything down and waiting for nothing.

Also... did anyone else catch that "Wolly" is appropriate for a character name?

@ThaumicParrot, It's probably just the bug where it cuts off characters that go below the normal baseline (yjgqp) if they're on the last line of the console. Do print() once after and it should fix it.

Isn't that odd? Mine says ours instead of yours.

If you are using the console code I posted, the last code line gets its characters eaten if they go below it.

Like with the "y" char and "p" char.

Put

print("---")

to generate another line and see the correct text.

kicks door down spills papers everywhere DID SOMEONE SAY RIDDLES

Can we start solving these?

1. Hinged, plated or spiraled, this armor was not made by man.
  2. A vessel of potential, potential no more. What once was loved, we now abhor.
  3. (...) made the new one I hold, I move as if in ocean's fold.
  4. Smaller than a stone, smaller than a pebble, yet I cover (...)
  5. (...) me to every new person you meet, but I still remain yours and sound so (...)

1 looks like it could be scales, snails, nautilus, some kind of shell.

2 is definitely something along the lines of "corpse".

3 unsure

4 looks like it's shaping up to be time or light or air, one of the classic stock responses

5 is "name", I'm reasonably sure, since that's what you give to everyone while keeping, but it's not accepting it.

Base concepts applied to game items like suggested above?  I'm not sure.

Archived