They just did the hidden image thing. They wouldn't put out another this quickly when everyone would be expecting one. 

That was just a single image, that doesn't count as a puzzle.  Where's the mystery? Where's the intrigue?  I miss the days of the maxwell code and the william carter pages, and secret world saves with decode-able structures, mods by mr. skits, hidden shadow creatures in page sources, and the slowly unfolding, horrifying, sad fall of a man stretching for success.  That's what I want in a puzzle.

I also want the old trailers back, with the old film-projector-style look, and the amazing ragtime in the background.  Oh to wax nostalgic.

That was just a single image, that doesn't count as a puzzle.  Where's the mystery? Where's the intrigue?  I miss the days of the maxwell code and the william carter pages, and secret world saves with decode-able structures, mods by mr. skits, hidden shadow creatures in page sources, and the slowly unfolding, horrifying, sad fall of a man stretching for success.  That's what I want in a puzzle.

I also want the old trailers back, with the old film-projector-style look, and the amazing ragtime in the background.  Oh to wax nostalgic.

Well no, it's not a puzzle. Just saying, everyone would be looking for a puzzle right now, so they wouldn't catch us off guard...right?

I actually agree with what you're saying.

Except for the ragtime. 

Archived