Game Update 135380 - 5/5/2015

135380 - 5/5/2015

Changes

• Ice Flingomatic emergency mode now has a sound effect during its warning phase
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed bug where extinguished Hound Fires reappear after reloading
  • Fixed crash caused by Baby Beefalo's animation
----------------------------

135365 - 5/4/2015

Bug Fixes
  • Sleeping in a tent will now properly dry players off 
  • Mining Lanterns saved while turned on will resume properly when reloading
  • Fixed crash when haunting Burrows
  • Fixed crash when Willow’s Lighter runs out of fuel
----------------------------

135339 - 5/4/2015

Changes

• Added new animations for Wickerbottom getting knocked out
  • Windows only: now using latest CURL version. (New supported protocols)
  • Reduced network data for item moisture
  • Deerclops is now more likely to aggro and attack nearby players
Bug Fixes
  • Health badge warning pulses are now consistent while players are below one third health
  • Eating food affects player body temperature properly now
  • Clients now properly display descriptions for wet objects
  • Fixed bug where Rabbits and Moles were sometimes spawning at incorrect intervals
  • Fixed bug where players could attack Moles while they are underground
  • Fixed bug where examining Moles sometimes displays the incorrect string
  • Fixed bug where Bearger could spawn again after players killed him if player has saved and reloaded

1st Day of Autumn Year 2 game gave me an announcement of a large attacker incoming.  Walked to my giant fighting base and waited.  Nothing spawned, walked all around couldn't find anything.  Then I began crashing every few minutes.

Still crashing...

Edit: Its related to the beefalo I think? It was winter and I was picking up the items from a dead corpse that was mauled by beefalo. No matter how many times we got near the corpse the game kept crashing.

[00:23:17]: Assert failure 'anim && "GetCurrentAnimationLength() Failed to get animation length"' at ..\source\game\components\AnimStateComponent.cpp(1834): Trace follows...

Still crashing...

Edit: Its related to the beefalo I think? It was winter and I was picking up the items from a dead corpse that was mauled by beefalo. No matter how many times we got near the corpse the game kept crashing.

[00:23:17]: Assert failure 'anim && "GetCurrentAnimationLength() Failed to get animation length"' at ..\source\game\components\AnimStateComponent.cpp(1834): Trace follows...

I'm getting this too. It happens when I'm around baby beefalos. It's spring and when i get near them, they glitch out, go invisible, then I crash a few seconds later.

YOU BROKE THE BABY BEEFALO!!!!!

seriously, spawn one in the animations crashes the game.

I dunno if the baby beefalo are the only cause.  But when the baby beefalo tries to run away in a certain direction, the game just crashes.

Also, some of the beefalo's animations just don't appear and it vanishes.

I can verify, regular beefalo are probably not the cause, but the baby beefalo have something broken in their animation.

[00:01:50]: Assert failure 'anim && "GetCurrentAnimationLength() Failed to get animation length"' at ..\source\game\components\AnimStateComponent.cpp(1834): Trace follows...

Is happening when a baby beefalo is trying to do stuff.

Server crash

[00:18:54]: [string "scripts/components/beargerspawner.lua"]:274: table index is nilLUA ERROR stack traceback:scripts/components/beargerspawner.lua:274 in (method) OnUpdate (Lua) <261-313>   self =      DoWarningSpeech = function - scripts/components/beargerspawner.lua:240      DoWarningSound = function - scripts/components/beargerspawner.lua:248      LongUpdate = function - scripts/components/beargerspawner.lua:315      SummonMonster = function - scripts/components/beargerspawner.lua:401      SetFirstBeargerChance = function - scripts/components/beargerspawner.lua:231      LoadPostPass = function - scripts/components/beargerspawner.lua:359      inst = 100016 - forest (valid:true)      SetSecondBeargerChance = function - scripts/components/beargerspawner.lua:227      GetDebugString = function - scripts/components/beargerspawner.lua:382      OnLoad = function - scripts/components/beargerspawner.lua:347      OnUpdate = function - scripts/components/beargerspawner.lua:261      OnSave = function - scripts/components/beargerspawner.lua:323   dt = 0.033333335071802   hassler = nilscripts/update.lua:183 in () ? (Lua) <146-219>   dt = 0.033333335071802   tick = 31679   k = 100016   v = 100016 - forest (valid:true)   cmp = table: 0865B250[00:18:54]: SCRIPT ERROR! Showing error screen	

Archived