Being Naughty

I don't like the fact that the game punishes me for being naughty, If I want to kill cute little bunnies, I want to be able to kill cute little bunnies. I don't want some krampus stealing my stuff :(

Though I guess it's there to stop people from living of bunnies? :/

I don't like the fact that the game punishes me for being naughty, If I want to kill cute little bunnies, I want to be able to kill cute little bunnies. I don't want some krampus stealing my stuff :(

Though I guess it's there to stop people from living of bunnies? :/

i dont see your problem cuz im on day 294 and ive killed 400 birds, never seen a krampus...

Lol? I was looking on the wiki and here are some facts:

It takes 20 Naughtiness to summon Krampi.

Pig - 3 Naughtiness

Beefalo - 4 Naughtiness

Crow - 1 Naughtiness

Redbird - 2 Naughtiness

Smallbird - 6 Naughtiness

Butterfly - 1 Naughtiness

Rabbit - 1 Naughtiness

Tallbird - 2 Naughtiness

So that means kill 20 Rabbits you get Krampus, but because of this fact:

Naughtiness will decay by 1 every minute if no naughty actions are performed.

It means you'd have to kill those 20 Rabbits within 59 Seconds to get him just by killing 20. Apparently, there are no 'Nice' actions that you can perform to knock out the naughty actions, you just gotta wait it out.

i dont see your problem cuz im on day 294 and ive killed 400 birds, never seen a krampus...

scratch tht... i tried the bird thingie,,, 22 birds ( out of traps ) killed em in the same day, 4 krampii spawned.... they really are easy to kill... takes 4 hits and 1 sleep dart to kill em:P

to bad the sack is so rare:)

How about catching 20 rabbits alive, storing them away, then kill all at once? Or ten redbirds. Seems the easiest way to me, because raising a smallbird and running after pigs is time consuming... (and beefalos don't respawn and pigs run around and your naughty meter might drop faster than you can kill them)

How about catching 20 rabbits alive, storing them away, then kill all at once? Or ten redbirds. Seems the easiest way to me, because raising a smallbird and running after pigs is time consuming... (and beefalos don't respawn and pigs run around and your naughty meter might drop faster than you can kill them)

well i just store 22 points of birds and rabbits and i killed them in 59 seconds i think... but no krampus spawned, but the sound was pretty loud:P

Oh gawd..

I tried smashing Fifty small birds today.

Yikes..

Thirteen Krampi came at me..

Oh goodness, I'm paranoid about witnessing my first krampus nevermind thirteen! That's hilarious XD

This is a very helpful thread though, I'm much less paranoud/wimpy feeling now :'D

I do have a question. Does the points decrease every minute of in-game time or real-life time? I.e. if I saved and quit and came back later, would they have gone down?

Edited by Defaeco
Thought of a question

Oh goodness, I'm paranoid about witnessing my first krampus nevermind thirteen! That's hilarious XD

This is a very helpful thread though, I'm much less paranoud/wimpy feeling now :'D

I do have a question. Does the points decrease every minute of in-game time or real-life time? I.e. if I saved and quit and came back later, would they have gone down?

I tried saving and quitting, closing the game, and opening it again. My naughtiness was preserved.

I did it right away though, meaning, no real time minutes passed by. I don't think it would matter though; The game probably only accounts for in game minutes.