Personal Best?

So, everyone, what is your personal best in Don't Starve, as far as days go? Like, whats the farthest day you've gotten to?

My record is 23. It just turned morning, and for some reason my mind said "Commit suicide, you'll probably get all the way to Wolfgang! :D" Of course i didn't. I didn't unlock any characters. I did get a lot closer to getting Windy though. I'm pretty sure I could have kept it going. That was a few days ago, and haven't been playing much since.

I currently am around 150...ish days? I stopped paying attention to the day counter at some point. thats actually my longest run. I propably could be way more in the daycounter with my last run, but I committed suicide at some point to get xp and character unlocks.

I hesitate to kill myself now because I still have an oldschool camp with treewalls and stuff, though I admit that I am really tempted to go with the new map editor.

Edited by Bogpad

Yeah. Its a neat little gen.

Just wondering, what day would you suggest i suicide at to get Wolfgang, if i have around 1400 xp? :I (Thats halfway to Wendy)

well, I unlocked all characters at once when I killed myself on day 98, so I am not really the right person to ask for that :) iirc, its something around day 61ish? but don't nail me down on that if it goes wrong!

I'm on day 148. I got 3 effigies, 4 amulets, a pig village for protection and more food than I could use really. I have died twice from hounds. But when I die I immediately build the missing effigy and I am good to go. There is not any real fear of dying. The biggest challenge is to actually manage my little village. Harvest-Cook-Find Seeds-Plant-kill something and there goes another day. I got 12 chests filled with stuff. I just keep filling them out of habit, I suppose. I feel more like a housekeeper than a survivalist, to be honest... great game though, very nice potential.

Yea, I am at around day 150 now. This is my setup in a screenshot from a while ago... Home Base . I got plenty of things for me to keep going, 5 beehive farms, 20 turbo farms, 10 crock pots, lots of spider meat and tentacle weapons from killing both monsters, about 5 pig houses... but just might kill myself to unlock Wolfgang and the others to try out with the new map generation...

So, everyone, what is your personal best in Don't Starve, as far as days go? Like, whats the farthest day you've gotten to?

My record is 23. It just turned morning, and for some reason my mind said "Commit suicide, you'll probably get all the way to Wolfgang! :D" Of course i didn't. I didn't unlock any characters. I did get a lot closer to getting Windy though. I'm pretty sure I could have kept it going. That was a few days ago, and haven't been playing much since.

19 on an old save, currently I believe I am at 7. Upgraded PC so did not have much time, but now that it is done.. I shall pwn some Krampus.

19 on an old save, currently I believe I am at 7. Upgraded PC so did not have much time, but now that it is done.. I shall pwn some Krampus.

Haven't seem Krampus yet. I just started a new run, my first serious run in quite awhile, and it's going well. Day 4, i think, have a nice area right between a ton of Beefaloes and Tallbirds. I'm likin' it.