Need help with Spider Queens

Alando

With that many spider queens, I'd just set up a temporary camp a ways off until they turn back into level one nests. One queen at a time is tough enough.

If you'd really like to try to attack it though, you'll need a lot of stuff.

You'll probably need to make the spider hat (make it out of egg sacks from a level three nest), a pan flute to calm down the warrior spiders if they get too close, Logsuit (for protection) , a spear / tentacle spike, honey, flame darts, and a lot of luck.

The spider hat will cause the spiders to fight each other, giving you time to launch flame darts and several spear attacks against the queens. The honey, panflute, and logsuit are for cleaning up the mess of warrior spiders left over after the queens are dead, or once the hat breaks. Happy hunting!

I see. You used many flame darts but I don't have those kinds of resources laying around. Also, there were still some spiders attacking the Queen...

Flasme darts are pretty easy to get. charcoal u get from burning trees. reeds u get from swamps. red feather u get from trapping birds

Also dun laugh when my pig army turned on me!!!

@Alando

Wow, they wpread all the way from the forest to the savanna... and in under 100 days.

Did you accidently lead them near your base when you ran away from them ? If not, that's some impressive infestation.

I don't know if they follow you forever but I know Queen Spiders have a veeeerrryyy long follow distance, and let me tell you it's creepy as hell due to how slow they walk...

I had my first encounter with one the other day and I wasn't too too prepared for it. I got it to what I wanna say was 1/3 of her life but my tentacle spike broke, I had like 17% durability left on my log suit and maybe like 5% on my football helmet. So I just ran, of course it was already dusk and about to become night, so I made a torch and ran for a good distance but didn't quite make it to my camp. So I made a campfire and I'm choppin down trees and about 3/4 of the night pass when all of a sudden I see a normal spider come up kinda close to me. I say to myself, "Oh, I didn't know I made a camp so close to a spider nest." I look at my map quick.....no spider icon anywhere near me. I close my map and quickly hover my mouse over the darkness where the spider came from, and what do I see but the silhouette of the spider queen with 5 other spiders with her. She followed me for almost half of the map, and needless to say I shat my pants and booked it. xD I couldn't believe it, it was like straight out of a horror story...