Oh Mr. Wilsoooon...

meshpet

Welcome backback [MENTION=6035]meshpet[/MENTION]! :D Say, how about Wilson sporting a bit of facial hair for his fashion shoot?

I think this I'll be a nice end to the fashion show~ post-6035-13764591140575_thumb.jpgspeaking of teethies, took FOREVER to find the pattern to that dapper vest so i could clearly see how to draw it >.>; such a common pattern and google was just like NOPE >/

I did not know you had your own art thread. So glad I saw this. The 3 black and white versions of Wilson are so clean and "Dapper". I never saw Wilson as a handsome chap but my judgement has been swayed immensely. Looking forward to more.

Something pretty awful happened to Wilson in my game a few days ago. I was determined to do the adventure mode (even thou it's pretty freakin hard >.<) and i just needed a scrap of food to stop my starvation and get me back to camp where I had some mandys I could eat and be well off, but this is pretty much what happened...post-6035-1376459219759_thumb.jpgpost-6035-13764592198219_thumb.jpgSo yea... I don't think I'll ever look at gobblers the same way again...Btw, I've been a bad cat and neglecting my thread here so if any one has any requests I'll try to paw at em and keep my thread nice n healthy~

Btw, I've been a bad cat and neglecting my thread here so if any one has any requests I'll try to paw at em and keep my thread nice n healthy~

how about a picture of Maxwell getting rejected by a random lady demon lol( we all know his real issue is that he just mad because Wilson gets all the ladies with his awesome hair) Edited by stormfront