Just recieved 2 keys for DST, will I get DS for free?

Then I guess these keys are kinda useless for me, if they don't provide the full game.

I'm not beta testing a game, to later to buy it.

I want for my trouble the game atleast

You are basically saying I want them to pay me for trying closed beta... You want the game for free :/

There are going to be 65.000 people in this beta... 65.000 times 15 = 975.000 lol ...Im sure klei can afford that.

Btw, I thought about it too, I mean I was not sure to give a friend my second key (I own DS but she doesnt) but I gave it to her anyway, so she can try it out... Idk.

So bassicaly, I can play DST as long it's in closed beta, and after that it's removed from my account?

no, you can play DST without DS because currently DST is not a DLC.

plus, you can think of it as a demo for DS, like xSadoro said/used

you can basicaly use them to see if u like the game as well then decide if ur gonna buy the basic game which after the long beta ends you will get for free. but if your not wanting to try it there are people that want to get into the beta now like tomer or myself or the hundreds of other people that are looking in the key depot.

Then I guess these keys are kinda useless for me, if they don't provide the full game.

I'm not beta testing

I'm not beta testing a game,

I'm not beta testing a game, to later buy it

I want the game at least for my trouble

TROUBLE!?

5BBXNBd.jpg

This flaws me.

You REALLY think Klei wants you specifically in their beta that bad? Don't flatter yourself dude.

The greed is strong with this one.

SO wait, if i Have both DS and this DST beta key will i still need to buy the open beta >.< or what?

You own DS, meaning you will get DST for free when they release the game to everyone.  DST will be free, meaning you do not need to buy or do anything extra or special. You will own it, because you own DS.

DST is in closed beta right now. You have a DST beta key, that means you can activate it on steam right now and play the DST beta version of the game. After Dec 15 DST will be in early access beta. Meaning people can buy more beta keys (safely and cheaply), if they choose to play the beta version of the game.

:-)

Edit: for clarity*

What trouble, Using 20 seconds of your time to check your email, How is that troubling

What trouble, Using 20 seconds of your time to check your email, How is that troubling

I think he means...

"If Klei is pleading with him specifically to test their beta for him, they could at the very least have the decency to donate their $15 game for free to facilitate his much sought out beta testing skills. This way he gets beta access and the original game for free - totally worth their time, blood, sweat and tears."

Apparently Klei are completely selfish that they don't do this for everyone - don't you guys agree???

wow, you are too generous, They should pay you $20 for the full game, who do they think you are?

some random ****** bag complaining about beta testing? pshh.. Klei is over the line. 

You should go on hunger strike... for a year. 

Entitled much?

You get sent these keys, which you ASKED FOR remember, and now you want the full game for free as well?

Considering as well that this is one of the best developers around, and certainly one of the best indie developers around.

They give you and a friend unrestricted access to their early access game (which people are paying for on steam from the 15th), for free. But that's not enough?

I agree that developers should pay beta testers. But these should be proper beta testers.

People who buy early access games don't expect to get their money back for it, do they?

And here you didn't even BUY it, you got it for nothing. But you want the full release anyway for free as well?

Wow, some people man. Some people.

Archived