[FANART] I Think I'm Playing This Game Wrong

I'm entitled to my opinion, and my opinion is that it was highly irritating. Don't tell me to "lighten up". I should also mention that there's a perfectly good "Edit" button at the bottom of each of your posts, meaning that if you have something to add, you don't need to double or triple post to do it.Also devArt sucks. :3

I love your work but you... you. >: (I hate this contradiction *facepalm* Edited by ybnrmalatall

@Wilson P. Higgsbury

Our creations are our own, our perspective of the world is also our own. To force an idea or your own perspective onto someone is an insult to their imaginations. I understand your "jest" with the Wilson comment and I also chuckle a bit at it, but after further analysis, it is also an insult. Though involuntary, you did insult the author's very creative works with that comment, especially with your "Stop producing these comics". If you wish to continue playing the role of our Wilson, please remember a key fact when doing so. Wilson P. Higgsbury is a Scientist, not a Douchebag.

@creator

I enjoyed your comic very much, it's given me a warm fuzzy feeling when playing "Don't Starve" with my Wilson. To counteract that feeling I usually just charge into a Spider nest armed with a Tentacle spike.

Keep posting, "Mommy" Wilson.

leave now. he is not one.

You should be the one leaving in my honest opinion. It seems you have never played the game yourself or else you would have Known Wilson is infact stated by the creators themselves as a Gentlemen "Scientist". You who uses other people's artwork without a clear indication of who drew it, shouldn't ask me to leave for lack of understanding, when you yourself have proven to have no understanding of the characters you claim to play. All I can understand from your useless posts and repetitive use of common internet "memes" such as the Bacon is that you are truly a lonely soul that craves for an ounce of attention from the many disembodied texts that populate the virtual world.Leave now, your polluting many great artist's threads with your festering bacon.@ Dr TannerWhere do I go, if I wish to donate for your artwork?

You should be the one leaving in my honest opinion. It seems you have never played the game yourself or else you would have Known Wilson is infact stated by the creators themselves as a Gentlemen "Scientist".

I think what he meant was that the guy posting wasn't a "Douchebag".

You should be the one leaving in my honest opinion. It seems you have never played the game yourself or else you would have Known Wilson is infact stated by the creators themselves as a Gentlemen "Scientist". You who uses other people's artwork without a clear indication of who drew it, shouldn't ask me to leave for lack of understanding, when you yourself have proven to have no understanding of the characters you claim to play. All I can understand from your useless posts and repetitive use of common internet "memes" such as the Bacon is that you are truly a lonely soul that craves for an ounce of attention from the many disembodied texts that populate the virtual world.Leave now, your polluting many great artist's threads with your festering bacon.

My reaction to this post, ill be going.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIuotFZnBtk