Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Luxurious

"...In with the new" puzzle thread

shujuju    58

Also, on this Don't Starve Together official art, there is a crow on top of the logo in front of the moon

dstogether.png

The Crows Man! They are telling us something with the crows! especially considering Crows are a symbol of Magic, Mystery, Darkness and unwell

The Crows Man! They are telling us something with the crows! especially considering Crows are a symbol of Magic, Mystery, Darkness and unwell

Yes, that's what I've been saying for about 4 or 5 hours. Please read the entire thread before posting.

shujuju    58

Yes, that's what I've been saying for about 4 or 5 hours. Please read the entire thread before posting.

I did, I guess I just didnt read it thorough enough

Gudinito    45

@Gudinito Nah, not underwater ruins. A level of caves below the Ruins, even. Where do you think all that nightmare fuel that the Thule people were using came from, eh?

Dunno bro.

lionaxel    34

Has anyone brought up how in the trailer, Wolfgang uses different colors when he talks? That might just be showing off a different color feature... but could it be more?

@Gudinito Nah, not underwater ruins. A level of caves below the Ruins, even. Where do you think all that nightmare fuel that the Thule people were using came from, eh?

What if the layer under the ruins was just the Nightmare? It would be like the normal world, but distorted and dark, and would make sense because of the cracks that open in the ruins and the nightmare cycle.

shujuju    58

Has anyone brought up how in the trailer, Wolfgang uses different colors when he talks? That might just be showing off a different color feature... but could it be more?

I looked at that and it switches from blue to green at the point where Wilson dies, maybe showing that he re pawned in a new world with a different Wolfgang. I think it may be a simple error though, but who knows? 

WX-78 is also Yellow, I must say though, with the hypothesis of Wilson dying and going to a new world/server that means that the Wilson at the end that gets hit by a meteor would go to a new world!

I know that the color Feature exists as well, I saw it in a livestream.

Gudinito    45
For me, the DS world was created by the shadow nightmares after the final act. Well...Before Maxwell sit in the nightmare throne, it had to sit someone else.

I am thinking in the Shadow Watcher, but it seems insignificant. Have to be another one.

shujuju    58

For me, the DS world was created by the shadow nightmares after the final act. Well...Before Maxwell sit in the nightmare throne, it had to sit someone else.

I am thinking in the Shadow Watcher, but it seems insignificant. Have to be another one.

I am thinking it was created far before Maxwell and Charlie went there, I mean where did the shadows come from? Where did the book come from? Did anyone find the book before Maxwell?

Tamir    1,237

Also, on this Don't Starve Together official art, there is a crow on top of the logo in front of the moon

dstogether.png

When I saw that poster last time I remember Maxwell at the crow's spot. Which brings me to...

There was a crow in front of Abigail's grave and Wendy sitting on top of the grave. Check in-game character portraits :grin:

Gudinito    45

I am thinking it was created far before Maxwell and Charlie went there, I mean where did the shadows come from? Where did the book come from? Did anyone find the book before Maxwell?

Me too. But not the DS land, i mean just the Nightmare Land where the Throne is. After they came, then the land was created, and acts like a way to the Throne or something like that.

I dunno, but i think that the shadows are just devil minions, but in a down level...Well, the shadows are demons, not the devil.

Oh, my head hurts xD

RalphKastro    1,337

Wallpaper seems to be back

I would like more to see another world with the moon, like cave does. You know, a way to go and then you see a lot of biomes.

If the moon takes a place would be awesome to have some weird biomes and new stuff. This is DS and everything has a bit weird or creepy things.

I was actually being sarcastic. If anything, they should try and flesh out even more the experience on the already existing dimensions.(when was the last time you felt like you needed to go to the ruins?)
besides, what would be the point to go to the moon? If you're trying to survive, the natural aproach would be to avoid wasting tons of extremely hard to get materials to go to barren, oxigen-less satelites.

lionaxel    34

The Resumptus Puzzle got me and my friend thinking and this is what I eventually came up.
Actual Conversation:

Charlie's always had a rose, but since she got captured, we havent seen her at all.

She is the night monster, and we cant see her at night

So if she somehow came into possession of the codex

and like you said, gave it back as an act of spite

Then perhaps she left her rose so that maxwell knew it was her

but then maxwell, feeling guilty, took the rose and kept it

and now wears it on his jacket/shirt/tux thing

RalphKastro    1,337

The Resumptus Puzzle got me and my friend thinking and this is what I eventually came up.

Actual Conversation:

Charlie's always had a rose, but since she got captured, we havent seen her at all.

She is the night monster, and we cant see her at night

So if she somehow came into possession of the codex

and like you said, gave it back as an act of spite

Then perhaps she left her rose so that maxwell knew it was her

but then maxwell, feeling guilty, took the rose and kept it

and now wears it on his jacket/shirt/tux thing

touching, but Maxwell used the flower ever since the beginning of his career

Zhuzha    1,248

He doesn't have it in The Final Act

He did have it on "Maxwell the Great" & "The Amazing Maxwell" posters. Although, maybe they're different flowers, it's hard to tell by the way they're drawn.

Fdqeivq.jpg?1

Maybe Wolfgang is actually a bird?

I think we just have to wait until the 5th. I'm guessing they will keep adding on parts to that video. Sorta like how they added a new frame to the comic for the Dst puzzle every day.

shujuju    58

Maybe Wolfgang is actually a bird?

I think we just have to wait until the 5th. I'm guessing they will keep adding on parts to that video. Sorta like how they added a new frame to the comic for the Dst puzzle every day.

I think your right, I mean we have most likely solved all of whats in this video, all we can do now is guess and hypothesize. 

I must say though, we have some evidence of the secret perhaps being Wendy's backstory, perhaps some more info of Maxwell and Charlie as well. Like I said before though all we can do is guess and wait

lionaxel    34

Flower's been inconsistant = Nothing can be proved

That's that. It would be the best worst prank ever if on November 5th they just released a new video.

shujuju    58

Flower's been inconsistant = Nothing can be proved

That's that. It would be the best worst prank ever if on November 5th they just released a new video.

Now if they are actually watch this post than you may have messed it up for all of us

(I blame you if they make a video)

XD

The Letter W    5,446

I'll bet that all this time Maxwell wore in buttonhole of his tux Charlie's rose

Ah ha, that's been my theory the moment they introduced her.

Edit: While he did have them earlier, the fact he didn't in the Final Act could lead to the fact he did pick hers up when he found it after entering the other universe.