Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Luxurious

"...In with the new" puzzle thread

XirmiX    754

Why are you people still posting on this thread? The puzzle has been solved long ago. I really don't understand you guys sometimes....

LOL

This thread should be kept active. Chances are that the next big update will give us some more info and this is where we should compare different stuff to work more towards solving the whole puzzle.

RalphKastro    1,337

LOL

This thread should be kept active. Chances are that the next big update will give us some more info and this is where we should compare different stuff to work more towards solving the whole puzzle.

probably, but if you think about it, chances are someone will make a new thread when it happens, and just sum this thread up in the OP. Nobody likes to read 24 pages of noise and things we already know just to get on the main, new stuff.

XirmiX    754

we will probably get new puzzle info from the beffalo ride or whatever dlc

Me thinks we'll get something in 3 days. 4 days till next update, which means the trailer for the next update will probably be within 3. Get ready!

jangofet    45

Me thinks we'll get something in 3 days. 4 days till next update, which means the trailer for the next update will probably be within 3. Get ready!

You mean get ready for another 400+ page thread composed of 10% puzzle solving, 85% de-railing, and 5% pure nonsense? The type that we've not had since an eternity ago?

Count me in.

XirmiX    754

You mean get ready for another 400+ page thread composed of 10% puzzle solving, 85% de-railing, and 5% pure nonsense? The type that we've not had since an eternity ago?

Count me in.

Well, it will probably take as long to solve as this one here. May be a bit longer if the next one is going to be connected to this one. So it's not going to be too much of hype.

Habberdash    207

Its pretty much confirmed but the flower is wendys and the book is maxwells the next charecters to be added.

No I don't think that's it at all really. Wendy has a Lotus first of all, that is clearly not a Lotus (as stated before). Also, the point of these puzzles is to reveal story, not tease which characters will be added next.

Pyromailmann    2,991

No I don't think that's it at all really. Wendy has a Lotus first of all, that is clearly not a Lotus (as stated before). Also, the point of these puzzles is to reveal story, not tease which characters will be added next.

I thought we all agreed that we've already solved tis and now the last 20 pages were now just us chasing lasers like cats.

Habberdash    207

I thought we all agreed that we've already solved tis and now the last 20 pages were now just us chasing lasers like cats.

I know. He doesn't.

polygone    127

Only the first 3 pages of this thread was necessary.

So going to guess that youtube link is it for the trailer then...well that's somewhat disappointing. xD

Maxxv7    0

I noticed that at a few places in the trailer, in the red "film" stuff, there appears to be a % sign a few times throughout the video, so I tried adding a /% after the resumptus in "http://www.dontstarvetogether.com/resumptus" so that it became "http://www.dontstarvetogether.com/resumptus/%" and the video still worked. However, when I tried inserting any other character in the place I had put the %, it came to the usual Don't Starve Together page, which happens if you put a useless extension in the URL. Anyone have any ideas as to why?

KalebSearle    16

I noticed that at a few places in the trailer, in the red "film" stuff, there appears to be a % sign a few times throughout the video, so I tried adding a /% after the resumptus in "http://www.dontstarvetogether.com/resumptus" so that it became "http://www.dontstarvetogether.com/resumptus/%" and the video still worked. However, when I tried inserting any other character in the place I had put the %, it came to the usual Don't Starve Together page, which happens if you put a useless extension in the URL. Anyone have any ideas as to why?

The symbol is commonly used in urls, though not all.

XirmiX    754

Just need to wait till the next trailer appears. Then we might get something new! I think it's 8 days till the next trailer comes out?

J192    195

Why do you guys keep necro'ing this? Just make another thread or something, there's no point in replying to this.