Ask Your Neighborhood Psychopath

Percival

did you recently change your name to blend in the crowd? or it's just your alternative name? since we all know that mother-psycho will never name her baby-psycho such a non-psychoistic name as pecival

I find that removing the 'r' from my name works.

He's actually a dead, skinless fetus wrapped in cloth to serve as protection.

That's the homunculus.

Ooh so he was made in a lab n' stuff, awesome!

No, the homunculus was made in the caved out system of a sewer system under an obscure house, and grown in a crucible filled with the blood of a birthing ewe.

So yes, a lab.

percival's gander: (copied from fallen london when they ask you your gander and the options are male, female, and this:)

My dear sir, there are individuals roaming the streets of Fallen London at this very moment with the faces of squid! Squid! Do you ask them their gender? And yet you waste our time asking me trifling and impertinent questions about mine? It is my own business, sir, and I bid you good day.

What's the fastest way to deal with someone?

Sarin nerve-gas.

Where do i find a bail bondsman?

At your local website thread regarding a neighborly psychopath.

Do you have any high-tech weaponry for killing people? Or do you just use traditional knives and and machetes and such, or do you like to stay on the cutting edge of technology?

Either way, stay sharp

That's punny.

I have some purely for the fact of "why not?"; you can't be a professional maniac without using professional tools of torture.

percival's gander: (copied from fallen london when they ask you your gander and the options are male, female, and this:)

. . .

Fallen....London?

I'll be right back.

I now have 22 Secrets, A Giggling Mandrake, a Large Diamond and 7 in the quality Shadowy.

I like this.

Sarin nerve-gas.

At your local website thread regarding a neighborly psychopath.

That's punny.

I have some purely for the fact of "why not?"; you can't be a professional maniac without using professional tools of torture.

. . .

Fallen....London?

I'll be right back.

I now have 22 Secrets, A Giggling Mandrake, a Large Diamond and 7 in the quality Shadowy.

I like this.

i have only 7 secrets. *crying like at little boy (i am not Chauvinist)*

also, where can i found a good flesh ripping club?

Archived