3 Days more for the first gameplays, when do THINK the open alpha be... opened?

Likely mid-late September.

After the PAX Demo, I think they might think about how it went, tune some mechanics based on their results, then release it for Beta.

Edit: Oh, OPEN alpha. Again, prolly mid-late October.

Double Edit: Its sad, because OP isn't doing anything ban worthy, but is still being annoying.

I reckon it'll take until mid-September (there goes playing on my birthday... :( ). I'd like it to be out sooner rather than later, but I'm not a coder by any means, so I don't know how much work it takes.

Patience is a virtue and all that malarky.

Why so long? I was thinking early September! Devs lied; DST is coming this Autumn and not this Summer.

Devs, why u lied?

No, the developers said not only in the forum postings (such as the pinned ones,) but in their AMA reddit that the CLOSED testing would start sometime before September 23rd or before summer ends. Just because many people don't seem to understand calender summer for Northern Hemisphere dates doesn't mean it's their fault. 

And this is a forum, not a tweet. Please type complete sentences with proper grammar or I reserve the right to mock your replies

(If it were proper to say in the first place-which it is not-the correct sentence is, "Developers, why did you lie?" Even that is below a tweet's Max character's anyway.) 

They're all very impatient don't pay any attention to them they're are crying because they're starting school and are un-mature enough to understand what WAITING Is. I've seen this everywhere.

No, the developers said not only in the forum postings (such as the pinned ones,) but in their AMA reddit that the CLOSED testing would start sometime before September 23rd or before summer ends. Just because many people don't seem to understand calender summer for Northern Hemisphere dates doesn't mean it's their fault. 

And this is a forum, not a tweet. Please type complete sentences with proper grammar or I reserve the right to mock your replies

(If it were proper to say in the first place-which it is not-the correct sentence is, "Developers, why did you lie?" Even that is below a tweet's Max character's anyway.) 

Huh? Hei, I know this is a forum, but please don't judge me on the way I write things sometimes, okay?

Archived