Vincent's Crappy Flashy Gallery/Messy Muro Museum

GreenWyvern

I know this is a little late, but I was just reminded of a song and then this happened.

Read sixteen threads,

What do ya get.

Another day older and stinkier yet.

Saint Peter don'ch ya call me cause I can't go,

I owe my soul to the Klei forums.

*sits back and watches to see if anyone gets that reference* 

I know this is a little late, but I was just reminded of a song and then this happened.

Read sixteen threads,

What do ya get.

Another day older and stinkier yet.

Saint Peter don'ch ya call me cause I can't go,

I owe my soul to the Klei forums.

*sits back and watches to see if anyone gets that reference* 

Viva la Vida, right?

I've been busy quite a bit lately, haven't really been able to draw for the forums directly! I've done a bunch of stuff lately, but I won't go into detail on everything. If you'd like to have me share more, then feel free to ask!

First off, some quick sketches I did while bored at school. All four of these pictures took me a total of [about] an hour to make!

Bl6HmUH.png

FMBB5ZP.png

n9KKqX9.png

0beti4y.png

---

AlbinoWyvern's birthday was some time ago! Not going into specifics when, but what I did on said date, I made her an RPG of sorts! Oh my... so... so many sleep deprived nights... but it kind of came out in the end! I'm not going to link the RPG [at the moment, at least] because I'm unsure how comfortable she would be with me sharing it. That, and I feel my art wasn't... the best XD. My enemy design is terrible! But I did draw Yung Venuz...

wITIBNP.png

... I never played Nuclear Throne... or even watched it... did I capture Y.V.'s likeness properly? XD [Attacks were Pop Pop (Hits Twice), Brrrrap (Hits Four Times. Less commonly used) and Airhorn (Applies Status: Annoyed + Magic Damage. Less commonly used])]

---

Some OC I did a while ago. I have names for them, personalities for them, smaller drawings/comics for them... but I haven't really committed to anything. I really enjoy creating new things, and in new ways or styles and such... something about these characters stuck with me, though. 

OILIR7i.png

---

And finally, @DragonUnderTheStairs , @Lord_Battal and @MenaAthena

Aq9b5mz.png

... yeah. XD

No context. Just the way I like it!

AlbinoWyvern's birthday was some time ago! Not going into specifics when, but what I did on said date, I made her an RPG of sorts! Oh my... so... so many sleep deprived nights... but it kind of came out in the end! I'm not going to link the RPG [at the moment, at least] because I'm unsure how comfortable she would be with me sharing it. That, and I feel my art wasn't... the best XD. My enemy design is terrible! But I did draw Yung Venuz...

wITIBNP.png

Its Bill Cipher!

EL5aI0N.jpg

Its Bill Cipher!

"In February 2012, Vlambeer released Gun Godz, a first-person shooter inspired by hip-hop, in collaboration with Brandon Boyer's Venus Patrol."

"The series officially premiered on the Disney Channel in the United States on June 15, 2012."

Yung Venuz: February 2012

Bill Cipher: June 2012

So HA! HAHAHA! [i'm not saying anybody copied anybody, just noting which came first X3. In the end, they are both based on the same thing, soo, yeah.]

Also, I found this on DeviantArt: 

y_v__and_bill_by_ninjere-d75tn9o.png 

And this

tumblr_na4o8x4Cnw1qlr5yyo1_500.png 

Why am I posting so much

yung_venuz_and_bill_cipher_by_mrf3z1415- 

Oh boy, many people thought of this.

tumblr_na6gmwSNWv1qlr5yyo1_500.png

Clearly not any kind of pr0n folder, since I'm sure you have none of those as can be seen in the picture!

It's okay i scrubbed all the...

(*sees who was mentioned a post above*)

...the windows like i said I would for the belated birthday present; wish her as happy birthday when she comes over Ving! 

But I did draw Yung Venuz...

wITIBNP.png

... I never played Nuclear Throne... or even watched it... did I capture Y.V.'s likeness properly? XD [Attacks were Pop Pop (Hits Twice), Brrrrap (Hits Four Times. Less commonly used) and Airhorn (Applies Status: Annoyed + Magic Damage. Less commonly used])]

Needs more moni, lotsa moni and a golden chain on his neck with a gun in it. Heres a reference vid on how2Y.V.: 

See how this perfectly captures his popo skillz?

Its Bill Cipher!

Nah, Yung Venus has way more moni and swag than that cheese triangle, bra yv wuld win Cipher on 1v1, cheese triangle would get qicksc0ped 2 death

Needs more moni, lotsa moni and a golden chain on his neck with a gun in it. Heres a reference vid on how2Y.V.: 

See how this perfectly captures his popo skillz?

Nah, Yung Venus has way more moni and swag than that cheese triangle, bra yv wuld win Cipher on 1v1, cheese triangle would get qicksc0ped 2 death

BURN THE HERETIC AND ALL HAIL THE ONE-EYED DORITO!!!

Plottwist: Vince's desktop background never had any stars in the sky :razz:

Plis no wyvernerino fapperino pistacchio.

;w;

It's okay i scrubbed all the...

(*sees who was mentioned a post above*)

...the windows like i said I would for the belated birthday present; wish her as happy birthday when she comes over Ving! 

when she comes over Ving! 

There's a time and place for everything, this is not the time!

Needs more moni, lotsa moni and a golden chain on his neck with a gun in it.

Leathericecream and Y.V.'s Wikia page on Nuclear Throne were my only two sources XD. The in-game dialogue reflected him to the best of my abilities, including Y.V. telephoning back to his mansion after you "defeat" him, because "U guyz r 2 bore". 

BURN THE HERETIC AND ALL HAIL THE ONE-EYED DORITO!!!

0o8XCBm.png

Archived