Vincent's Crappy Flashy Gallery/Messy Muro Museum

GreenWyvern

This time around, I don't have to make sure most things are Don't Starve related! I could have necro'd the original and continued from there, but I want to make it a bit more comfortable going off-topic! 

Derailing is a non-issue. If a topic gets started, and it ends up not being about the art, that's fine with me. Just try to avoid getting into arguments that end up upsetting everyone, nobody wants that :grin:

-

EDIT 2014-10-17: I'm thinking about making a new OP, so here's all the drawings that were originally here:

ggSGEf4.png

@Maximum124 "Nah, you da coo one!"

... alright, I don't have much to post at the moment, but I guess I'll take the time to share a project that kinda', died! They're Klei Forum trading cards. I was just making them because WHY NOT, and ended up scrapping the idea since I kinda' forgot about it, and didn't want to offend anybody not included... I mean, I still may make these every now and then, and have them in memory of special occasions [Like, instead of a JoeW card, I could make a special "Magical Title Fairy" card, and such!]. Enough blathering, though, here you go!

A2EzJoX.png
@Lord_Battal
NX6Dln2.png
@MilleniumCount

0EmfTn8.png
@Snob
XcKXF5B.png
@Snubble
TKAxCWW.png
@Willette
2N5XEQo.png
@AlbinoWyvernTheBestWyvernInExistance~

-

Yeah. So. Uh. Let's draw some things! Try to keep requesting to a small amount, though. Please don't get offended if I don't draw something you ask, it's kinda' what drove me away from my last are thread! .w.

LET'S HAVE SOME DEATH FUN!

Okay, let's get something straight.

THIS IS A GENERAL ART THREAD OF THINGS I DRAW. IT IS NOT AN ART THREAD FOR KLEI TRADING CARDS, BECAUSE AS I STATED, THAT WAS A [semi]CANCELLED PROJECT. YES, I MIGHT MAKE A FEW LIKE THE JOEW ONE, BUT DON'T TAKE THIS THREAD THE WRONG WAY. "Crappy Flashy" and "Messy Muro" refer to both Adobe Flash and DeviantART Muro, two programs [well, Muro isn't quite a program, but still!] I use to make sketches and doodles and such. This thread is not limited to just those two mediums, and I may post hand-drawn stuff, photographs, maybe even RPG maker stuff [bECAUSE GAMES ARE ART!... in my opinon or something]. Hope I didn't offend anybody! :grin:

Alright. Alight! Arlihgt! 

I got a "mentioned" notificatuion from this post.

Better get ready for a little more hate from you.

I mentioned the people who requested I draw a Klei Forum card.

Also, could you please stop saying I hate you?...

The art is awesome and all, but I was always more impressed by the quotes you found.

Yeah, I was really worried about the quotes! I'm glad you like them! 

Your so flipping good at art. ._.

I don't want to request anything, to shut down your thread or something like that but, if you get time I request a card of me. c:

THIS IS A GENERAL ART THREAD OF THINGS I DRAW. IT IS NOT AN ART THREAD FOR KLEI TRADING CARDS, BECAUSE AS I STATED, THAT WAS A [semi]CANCELLED PROJECT.

Sorry. I might still draw you later, though! :grin:

No, you never requested one! The cards on the OP were drawn before anyone [besides two people, who never requested anything, either!] even knew about it!

Oh phew, would have been weird if I was drunk while I requested it since I never was..

Anyway, thanks again!

Archived