2 Birds with 1 Stone...

First of all hi I'm new to the forums and this is my first post (sorry if it's in the wrong section).

I have an idea for Don't Starve Together which could hopefully kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Don't Starve Together should have some cool new things with it (besides multiplayer obviously :D) and death is extremely frustrating in Don't Starve.

If you added some kind of system for a player to revive a fellow player (costing lots of resources to retain the value of life in the game) it would give players motivation to play with friends.

I hope you agree, I certainly think it would be a great addition. Thanks for reading!

P.S. I can't wait for DST, it's going to be awesome!

*dons shades, continues to read OP*

In the future, could you limit yourself to maybe 3 colors or less. else we take the posting as serious as a clown reading Hamlet...which sounds cool now that I think of it...but back to the point...

Mobbstar covered the item already. And Klei stated they don't want to give items exclusive to DST (making a "haves vs have nots" if you will.) 

And DST will be either co-op or PvP depending on how the server will be set up. It's not clear at this time if the player themself triggers this or it's loaded when the server is created, but this is Klei's intent after some early testing. So how you play with friends depends on if it's a co-op or a pvP, because of this, spawning players will enter the world in different semi-random locations. The PAX game allegedly starts you with some basic items and has a faster starve rate. That's all we know ATM until they release more. feel free to ask additional questions on Klei's reddit AMA

post-381471-0-44626400-1408547755.jpg

I jest, I jest. Let me be the first to welcome you to the forums Phantom! 

It's already been said, but you'll indeed find that you're suggestions are for the most part already announced to be part of the game. Well, except for new items of course, Klei doesn't want too alienate our multiplayer-hating part of the community. 

If there are any other suggestions you'd like to share with us, feel free to do so! 

Just with a little less colour, maybe?  :wilson_laugh:

*Is new to the Klei forums*

*uses very bright eye-burning colors*

You also just touched on what ghost most is going to be and even still with resources why not just make a meat effigy for the ghost to revive themselves with (which is what I think you mean because beard hair is hard to come by when Wilson isn't around.)

Archived