The wand of protection: a way to improve cooperation

I had this idea to improve cooperation between players.

The wand of protection is a craftable magic staff that could be used by a player on another player. It would cost some sanity to the player who uses it, and surround the player to which is used with a magic shield of protection that acts the same way as the thulecite crown.

The purpose would be to add the possibility for a player to be "the assistance class type", meaning he would assist the others while in fight, and to improve cooperation (as said above).

I guess this COULD work. But you have got to remember, any ideas for DST have to be applied to DS and RoG. I mean, you could use it on a pig I guess.

Maybe have it created with the crown? That way in single player you would wear the crown... and in this well exactly whats said above.

Yeah, the ONLY way people would EVER work together in Don't Starve is if somebody waves a maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagic wand in it and that will

*whispered to*

*whispers back* are the pigs flying too?

*telepoots through ceiling, but breaks it anyway*

DID SOMEBODY SAY MAGIC!?!!

But I have to admit, some sort of ranged healing would be an alternative to this. I was thinking of honey glan darts (how original).

My opinion on this:

Random Guy 1: You know those darts we use to kill things with?

Random Guy 2: Yeah, why?

Random Guy 1: What if we coat them in honey... so we can heal each other!

Random Guy 2: Uh... didn't you just say they kil-

Random Guy 1: It'll be great!

Archived