Krampus came to say hi

cejoga

Thanks for sharing this ^_^. I have yet to run into Krampus nor am I looking forward to it and after seeing your video, I am definitely not looking forward to it! Your talibird chick was so freakin adorable fighting the 2nd Krampus for you while you took on the 1st Krampus. I'm sure s/he did not do too much damage to Krampus but still was great to watch.

The smallbirds are real troopers, aren't they?

My vote for sidekick of the year goes to the brave little soul that kept krampus (part deux) busy while you deep-sixed the first one.

EDIT: I wonder what would happen if you had a large enough contingent of them? I'm thinking some serious pikmin-style minion swarm on badass combat here.

As far as I know he's permanent, yep. Nice video, by the way. Can't wait to slaughter some rabbits and face him. ^^

@Requesting for my first post to be deleted, double posted by an accident.. thought the first post didn't work

@Joy,

:)

@qwerm,

I wish I have two or three more to see what is going to happen. Really cool, amazing update.

@501105,

Yeah! When I first hear about krampus I thought it was only one. Maybe everyone think like that. Anyway, was very fun and I liked it there is more than one.

I think I'll do some more tests with him / her. Like to make a fire without chests but have things on the ground. I wish he / she could steal my crock pot, my birdcage and other things that are on the ground. We'll see (not a promise!).

-- OFF --

You sir. Yeah you! You know who you are. Without you help, this topic would still be locked ;)

Well similar to the hounds, the more days you survive, the more that can spawn at the same time. I believe the max currently is four at once and they are a handfull, they made of with some very precious resources. I did not make a pic sadly, I was too busy panicking and running all over the place:p.

to those wondering, krampus doesn't only show up around fires or player-made buildings. i was chopping down a couple natural pig houses and a krampus came running out of nowhere and pocketed some of the cut stone and planks that dropped from destroying the house.