Game Meet-Ups

This thread is for planning games for with your Forum-friends and discussing what events have recently occurred in your World with other players. I know Together isn't coming until late Summer, but why wait and forget to make this thread? Share your IP's, Bases, and all that fancy stuff.

Also, this may be in the wrong place but I'm not sure.

Why is our IP address necessary?

So you can join people's games. i don't really know, I'm not a multiplayer kind of person.

Hm.. This thread.. Wouldn't it be much easier to directly PM your friends through steam?

It's.. Confusing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe general discussion? DST doesn't exist so what we sharing involves single player only.

Yeah.. I'm on the same page. The DST section is more related to discussions; regarding the future of the multiplayer feature. I don't think sharing game events and planning meet-ups fits in the category.

We're going to have to wait for months 'till DST is fully released.

Come to my server please, I don't find anyone online :c

The Ip is: 50.159.115.239

The server is updated so idk why nobody play with me, Maybe because is a RoG Server?

However, the only character already Taken is Willow, I wait you :grin:

Don't Starve Together doesn't exist yet, mate. Nobody can join your server =(

Come to my server please, I don't find anyone online :c

The Ip is: 50.159.115.239

The server is updated so idk why nobody play with me, Maybe because is a RoG Server?

However, the only character already Taken is Willow, I wait you :D

Don't know if you are being funny or serious, either way this comment made my day. Thanks! :)

*shoosh* You can come play with me and another guy, when it comes out.  If you want.

YEAH!

You've got a forum full of people happy to do so. :-)

Aww thank you guys! But the thing...is , Im from argentina ...and I dont wanna lag you ^^ .But thanks a lot! I think I'll have to look for people near me. But thanks a lot :) You made my day so much better

Would be nice to join people who actually know what they're doing. I have a couple friends on Steam but they're not the best at the game. Still gonna play with them to mess around but meh. :p

Thusly a thread where we plan meetups and such seems nice, but it's really early to make one don't you think?

Archived