Difficulty, Trophies And Achievements

Well, Don't Starve Together is coming this Summer and I would like to have a little more difficulty, Multiplayer games should be hard, According to what I read we will have a little more content (creatures, craftables, recipes, biomes, Etc), Even Klei will add new features, And I know Klei team ( Bryce, Corey, JanH, SethR, JoeW Etc) will give us the best, and Thanks a lot Klei

I would also like to have achievements and trophies.

post-236059-0-87575000-1400691927.png post-236059-0-79183800-1400691949.png

I'm still waiting for DS Together

post-236059-0-99951400-1400691729_thumb.

Come on Klei Hurry up! I can't wait any more

Trophies! What is this place coming to? Anyway, here's the hypocrisy the game would go through to implement trophies.

Agreed, achievements do ruin the game. It's not a bad idea but the PS4 version of Don't Starve has trophies (which are basically Playstation's Achievements) which makes no sense. And the quest stystem (as seen in Up Up and Away and regular tasks) do work out in some "way shape or form" but not without reward or reason to do said quest.

Agreed, achievements do ruin the game. It's not a bad idea but the PS4 version of Don't Starve has trophies (which are basically Playstation's Achievements) which makes no sense. And the quest stystem (as seen in Up Up and Away and regular tasks) do work out in some "way shape or form" but not without reward or reason to do said quest.

Well, the PS4 achievements are bad on purpose.

Sony requires achievements on playstation games.

Quests like in up up and away, yes, achievements and trophies, please no.

Unless one talks about the trophies of beasts one has slain that could be put up in your base as decoration. Now that's a kind of trophy I would love having implemented.Having trophies like the ps4 just kind of....Ruins things, in a way. Can't really explain how.

Archived