My 3D Real Camp ! (Includes Blindbox figures and Papercraft Models)

Hey guys I'm the papercraft guy ! Maybe you remember me with making pig house video. 

My blindboxes has arrived ! So i'm working on papercraft tent, icebox, some hats pighouses and etc.. 

I'm having fun making Don't Starve 3D.. Thats my hobby.. 

I just wanted to show you how is it going.. I'll keep going doing this stuff.. And getting bigger my village..  :joyous:

P.s : Sorry about my bad english :(

post-362274-0-52781800-1399801538_thumb.

post-362274-0-95619200-1399801541_thumb.

post-362274-0-64062000-1399801545_thumb.

post-362274-0-84538700-1399801549_thumb.

post-362274-0-69153500-1399801553_thumb.

• Like 16

that is.............AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made on sortof like that but the only figures I have are Woodie, Wilson, and The mystery character

Maxwell

Maxwell figure is so tall.. I mean its taller than a blind box.. how is it coming in a blind box ?

Can someone explain me why he got his blindboxes already ?

we (kickstarters backers) are still waiting delivery : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/731983185/dont-starve-chester-plush/comments for chester of course but blindboxes too

did i miss something? as i know we were supposed to be the firsts to get our hands on it no ? atleast before shop customers (it was annonced somewhere on kickstarter) i backed for the complete blind box set and felt a bit disapointed when i saw that this one got it one month ago :s

Edited by NyuKlaus

Can someone explain me why he got his blindboxes already ?

we (kickstarters backers) are still waiting delivery : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/731983185/dont-starve-chester-plush/comments for chester of course but blindboxes too

did i miss something? as i know we were supposed to be the firsts to get our hands on it no ? atleast before shop customers (it was annonced somewhere on kickstarter) i backed for the complete blind box set and felt a bit disapointed when i saw that this one got it one month ago :s

Heya NyuKlaus,

Thanks for your patience for your Chester and complete blind box set rewards. I can assure you that we'll be starting fulfillment for these in the next few weeks.

Perhaps I can help clarify it for you, the KickStarter campaign was for the Chester Plush, which we for sure aren't going to be selling before our backers get their rewards. As for the blind boxes, we had sold single or combo blind-boxes before; though there were a very limited number of complete sets that were produced as a KickStarter exclusive.

Prior to the Chester KickStarter happening, we had sold the blind box figures at industry and trade shows like PAX. 

The KickStarter itself was for an opportunity to get one, or a rare, complete set along with the Chester Plush as well as a discounted shipping rate. To clarify, everyone whom you see with a blind box figure, got theirs from the Klei Store, or somewhere like PAX. Hope that helps!  :joyous:

• Like 1