Making Pig House ! -Project 3D Papercraft World

Oh awesome! I recall someone mention that Klei was going to give out prop cut outs to go with the figures they are selling, but it doesn't seem like it's going to happen.

Now we can craft our pig houses.. its so easy.. we just need

2x paper

4x honey (as a glue)

1x nightmare fuel (for imagination :p)

and a science machine to craft it.. 

(i really love to hear another craft formula :D)

:D when my figures arrive to me it will be perfect.. 

Bah, if only I had a pig figure it could go with. I ordered a figure when they first came out and some jerk-wad robbed me. Hopefully figures will start popping up in stores.

Anyway, are you planning to do any new cutouts? A spider nest might be neat and challenging--have the whole conflict going on with the pigs too.

Bah, if only I had a pig figure it could go with. I ordered a figure when they first came out and some jerk-wad robbed me. Hopefully figures will start popping up in stores.

Anyway, are you planning to do any new cutouts? A spider nest might be neat and challenging--have the whole conflict going on with the pigs too.

Yes i'm working on making whole dont starve 3D. I hope Ice Box, Chest, Tent will be the next. I added Spider Nest to the list ! :) So stay tuned i'll share them when they are done.. Thanks for your interest..

Heya guys, regarding the diorama/papercraft art assets; we're going to release these publicly after all of our KickStarter backers have received their physical rewards first.

I don't have an exact ETA on when they'll be released to the public exactly, but I just wanted you guys to know this is a thing that's happening and we're looking forward to seeing all of your Don't Starve dioramas and papercrafts!

Also, MuzluSut's pig houses and Ice box are EPIC. Love the attention to detail on the colours and texture. 

Heya guys, regarding the diorama/papercraft art assets; we're going to release these publicly after all of our KickStarter backers have received their physical rewards first.

I don't have an exact ETA on when they'll be released to the public exactly, but I just wanted you guys to know this is a thing that's happening and we're looking forward to seeing all of your Don't Starve dioramas and papercrafts!

Also, MuzluSut's pig houses and Ice box are EPIC. Love the attention to detail on the colours and texture. 

Thanks :) Next one is pretty detailed.. I'm working on a TENT ! :p

On 5/04/2014 at 7:17 AM, JanH said:

Did this actually come out because if not or if I can't get it... im gana be really sad.