Our Tavern (open discussion)

I saw that, but still couldn't find it. I'll do a more in-depth sweep of those areas. Thanks for your help!

about 3 lava mine entrances should appear on each map ( sometimes 2 to 4)  they are located around orc settlements. 

(I would have replied earlier but i've had a bad week)

Sorry again for disappearing, just in case you guys didn't get the "mention" thingy.

what mention "thingy"

Ahhh... that would explain it again. In the mod's files in the Atlas section there is a bunch of art for features I don't believe exist or don't work properly, such as massive mushrooms, a manure machine, furniture, a weapon rack, and more. Most can be spawned in, which led me to believe that they were all working in one way or another. Thanks for your help!

there are many things in the files that are not implemented yet but we have art for them thanks to V, new update should be coming soon.

about 3 lava mine entrances should appear on each map ( sometimes 2 to 4) they are located around orc settlements.

(I would have replied earlier but i've had a bad week)

what mention "thingy"

When I left I mentioned a bunch of people to give my parting words to them, but I did it wrong so most of the people didn't get a notification.

Oh yeah, I left the forums, too.

Edited by KidneyBeanBoy

Hi , I just recently saw the scripts and anim  of Wortox. I wonder if Wortox is playable . Well then , if playable what are his abilities and how can I unlock him to play as? 

Yes , I know that HITD has a wiki ... I'm just too lazy to browse the HITD's wiki   :glee: .

Hi , I just recently saw the scripts and anim  of Wortox. I wonder if Wortox is playable . Well then , if playable what are his abilities and how can I unlock him to play as? 

Yes , I know that HITD has a wiki ... I'm just too lazy to browse the HITD's wiki   :glee: .

It is, but it is more complex that it seems to be :p

Um you meant beta ?

It's not trivial thing to make HitD working with DST,aside from that DST still receives patches so I think best course of action would be to wait until patch become less frequent or finished,to avoid necessity to patch mod each time new patches is released.

Besides this mod is focused on single player experience (at least that's how I see it) and question, is at current state how will it turn out in MP.

Edited by Senteliks

Um you meant beta ?

It's not trivial thing to make HitD working with DST,aside from that DST still receives patches so I think best course of action would be to wait until patches become less frequent or finished,to avoid necessity to patch mod each time new patches is released.

Aside from that this mod is focused on single player experience (at least that's how I see it) and question is at current state how will it turn out in MP.

I guess you should read the sentence i added(or perhaps you read it before i changed it).

Also, i like singleplayer but in a DnD style, it would be pretty good in parties(i guess, dunno).

Um you meant beta ?

It's not trivial thing to make HitD working with DST,aside from that DST still receives patches so I think best course of action would be to wait until patches become less frequent or finished,to avoid necessity to patch mod each time new patches is released.

Aside from that this mod is focused on single player experience (at least that's how I see it) and question is at current state how will it turn out in MP.

yeah, we talked about it a bunch. 

I would rather talk about the DST issues via pm.

As for the "single player" yeah, it would take an overhaul of the spell system that I set up and designed. As of right now, it would not fit with DST at all. Among some other major changes.

I guess you should read the sentence i added(or perhaps you read it before i changed it).

Also, i like singleplayer but in a DnD style, it would be pretty good in parties(i guess, dunno).

Um it still says alpha in some parts of the main page instead of beta :p Which reminds me I have to update the threads here too...

It's not trivial thing to make HitD working with DST,aside from that DST still receives patches so I think best course of action would be to wait until patch become less frequent or finished,to avoid necessity to patch mod each time new patches is released.

Besides this mod is focused on single player experience (at least that's how I see it) and question, is at current state how will it turn out in MP.

Yes, exactly.

Is there a guide anywhere to find on how to beat the stupid goblins?

I think the animation or their AI should be changed a little, either have it somewhat similar to werepiggs animation, so the player clearly sees that goblins are going to attack, or change the AI so that they dont gank you in packs.

The first game i played was with paladin, and i managed to survive for 80 + days, then i decided to startover, cuz i already lost 2 touchstones and felt like i was doing something wrong.

The last playthrough i decided to build my own pig army to fight goblins as it is really hard to fight packs of those bastards, due to the armor values reduced, i still havent figured out how the armor absorption works. Armor + helmet + shield ? everything absorbs a little dmg?

So i estabilished my base somewhere in the middle of the map, build 5 bee hives, lots of meat racks and everything ready for the summer/winter, the base was not far from the swamp where i found thousands of spider dens goblin and orc camps.. i took about 16-18 pigs with me which had goblin helmets on them and started stormig the swamp. guess what that didnt work... the only thing that helped a little was deerclop whom i led to ruin everything around.

Is there a guide anywhere to find on how to beat the stupid goblins?

I think the animation or their AI should be changed a little, either have it somewhat similar to werepiggs animation, so the player clearly sees that goblins are going to attack, or change the AI so that they dont gank you in packs.

The first game i played was with paladin, and i managed to survive for 80 + days, then i decided to startover, cuz i already lost 2 touchstones and felt like i was doing something wrong.

The last playthrough i decided to build my own pig army to fight goblins as it is really hard to fight packs of those bastards, due to the armor values reduced, i still havent figured out how the armor absorption works. Armor + helmet + shield ? everything absorbs a little dmg?

So i estabilished my base somewhere in the middle of the map, build 5 bee hives, lots of meat racks and everything ready for the summer/winter, the base was not far from the swamp where i found thousands of spider dens goblin and orc camps.. i took about 16-18 pigs with me which had goblin helmets on them and started stormig the swamp. guess what that didnt work... the only thing that helped a little was deerclop whom i led to ruin everything around.

thanks for sharing your experience of the goblin fights :D

They are meant to be tough until mid game, ;) 

The goblins are mid game and later mobs, they are put there to harass the player at lower levels, they are stinky goblins after all.

Players will have to find tricks to kill them at lower levels in the early game :p

Pigmen are not a great tactic for fighting them though, remember it is not base game :p

as for the armor changes, the wiki / faq should explain it for you, there is not much changes to that, just changes in the values.

Can I use "fa_druid_bookbackground.tex" for a mod in beta?

Thank you for asking, but sorry, all out art stays within the mod. If you would like to contact the artist to commission her to do some artwork for you, feel free to ask her here in the forums or via steam chat.

And here it goes, a lonely energy sucker that wants to get people's focus...Translating => A troll erased the main page. Lol.

(I fixed that in 2 seconds, GG you took me 2 seconds of my life, you can die in peace, lonely energy sucker...)

• Like 2