Webber world domination

So I played Webber for about 20 in-game days, and then this happened:

dm6fyD2.jpg

I conquered the entire autumn biome, and half of a swamp. It all branched off from about 5 nests in the swamp, then I rapidly created more and more dens. My goal is to cover most of the map with spider dens. We'll see how long this will take.

The most efficient method is to locate some dens, upgrade them to tier 3, then hire the spiders to attack their own den and get the eggs. Repeat for every spider den. Combine it crafting a few dens every now and then, and you'll end up with infinite monster meat, silk, and friends.

Bad part about this: RIP Chester. They seemed to leave Glommer alone for whatever reason, so he replaced Chester as my new best friend.

How are you crafting new dens? If you destroy the tier 3 it should give one spider egg. No room for duplication.

Edit: Ok checked wiki, my bad you can craft dens with webber :D

Edit edit: Ninja'd

How are you crafting new dens? If you destroy the tier 3 it should give one spider egg. No room for duplication.

Webber can craft new spider dens.

qOwzgZy.jpg

A lot of the dens I'm simply going around the world with a spider army and snatching them, so I'm saving up paper for when I run out of dens to grab.

I conquered the entire autumn biome, and half of a swamp. It all branched off from about 5 nests in the swamp, then I rapidly created more and more dens. My goal is to cover most of the map with spider dens. We'll see how long this will take.

The most efficient method is to locate some dens, upgrade them to tier 3, then hire the spiders to attack their own den and get the eggs. Repeat for every spider den. Combine it crafting a few dens every now and then, and you'll end up with infinite monster meat, silk, and friends.

~~~~~~~~

Mizu:~Thanks a lot for that great tip ! It really helped me out ,that character is so funny.you made my day happy !

No, but she usually stays in the area, so you can lure attackers over to her to be killed. No sanity loss also, as of the latest update.

Thanks a lot,I just started to play her,she is so funny,but I dont like spiders XD I will deal with it

Props to you, dude. This seems awesome :grin:

What do you about wildfires though? Don't they burn your precious dens?

I don't think they should smoulder. If they do though I'll just put some rot over them or something.

In other news, I just discovered that Deerclops can freeze Spider dens. On the plus side, he moves slower over the webbing turf while Webber doesn't. So just putting dens everywhere just so that the webbing turf is everywhere can give you some advantages in combat.

I don't think they should smoulder. If they do though I'll just put some rot over them or something.

In other news, I just discovered that Deerclops can freeze Spider dens. On the plus side, he moves slower over the webbing turf while Webber doesn't. So just putting dens everywhere just so that the webbing turf is everywhere can give you some advantages in combat.

I thought everything will smoulder. You should carry an Ice Staff with you at all times in summer.

So you have an advantage against the Deerclops, but what about the Dragonfly? I burns everything it goes through.

I thought everything will smoulder. You should carry an Ice Staff with you at all times in summer.

So you have an advantage against the Deerclops, but what about the Dragonfly? I burns everything it goes through.

Eh, I usually don't waste time with an ice staff. Extinguishing stuff with rot is just as good, unless you are trying to be fast about it.

I was thinking about the Dragonfly, he's a bit tricky. I think pan flute and gunpowder is still the easiest way to kill him. Or simply keep putting some ash near him, which make him stop setting things on fire after eating 10 ash.

Is difficulty get papire, i think you used the console or too many items :3

No console used. Most of those dens are from me going around the world, upgrading any dens I see to tier 3, then having the spiders attack their den so I can pick up the eggs without fighting with anything. About only 5 of those are from crafting. Setting up right next to a swamp also helps.

No console used. Most of those dens are from me going around the world, upgrading any dens I see to tier 3, then having the spiders attack their den so I can pick up the eggs without fighting with anything. About only 5 of those are from crafting. Setting up right next to a swamp also helps.

True,I just tried out your awesome tip,it's not great like you because I just started webber today but see what I did in about 35 days :grin:

1-My camp ,its my second camp

140507052803202935.jpg

2-Eggs attack,when I used your tip to have new eggs,that was fun I made so many eggs,I started with one and I got so many after and I have so many silk,like 135 and meats about 41,I lost a lot from spider wars XD.

140507052942855711.jpg

3-Eggs for Breakfast,actually my spider camp is on the Tallbirds nest,untill I have new eggs,I will move soon in the swamp or near bufalloes or somewehre else with some stuff and make new spider wars! I have 21 eggs I cooked them all and hey are all in my ice box.

140507053212101749.jpg

4-my webber domination is about to start !  Well it's not big I didnt even moved from my tallbirds nest since I started the game I just moved to collect grass and twigs,I saw the dragonfly but he didnt destroyed my camp,oh thanks god ! so much silk could be lost ! and soon I will move and plant new eggs arround the map ! That save is awsome !

140507053219845716.jpg

5-Big Thanks !

I never tought that I will play that character a day but you gave me some tips to know how to use him and now I love him.well actually willow is my favorite then wendy,webber is the 3rd ! He took wigfrid 3rd place hihi.

The beginning was really hard for me,because it took time before I know how to use him well.When I had 7 eggs I started to attack Tallbirds nest .they made me run everywhere and I was mining rocks for gold.I was lucky that some of them was stuck arround XD.I was about to die with 45 Sanity and 22 HP,a nightmare attacked me and a talbird was running after me,and for finish the rain ... I ran a lot and the tallbirld leaved me but the nightmare ... Hopefully I ran again and again and I found somewhere to sleep and I survived .I really tought I will die at 20 days because of the nightmare and the tallbird,no log suit,I had only a spear . Now all good,Well I hope always

Archived