Klei forums community TF2 event.

ARamblingSpider

For your viewing pleasure, it's the unedited footage of today's fun. (It's more fun to be there than to watch, especially since I didn't edit it in any way)

also, it didn't record any of me talking (except when I was talking just to the stream) because tf2 doesn't record your voice if you're the one recording.

Aw, you didn't turn the camera around while I was stabbing the wall... :(

I was stabbing the spider picture that's Xjurwi's spray, that's why he walked over and did that.

For your viewing pleasure, it's the unedited footage of today's fun. (It's more fun to be there than to watch, especially since I didn't edit it in any way)

also, it didn't record any of me talking (except when I was talking just to the stream) because tf2 doesn't record your voice if you're the one recording.

Did I see an unusual in there?!!!

*hat-related seizure*

Is this how it is not to lag? It... it is beautiful.

OK the admin with actual power bumped up the ping, so it should only kick you if you have 250+ ping. also, it only checks every 15 seconds

: )

If you still don't know..I might be Wonderful Mr. spider.

I knew it, i was stalking your profile before the beggining of the event waiting for we to go somewhere and go aswell. Also as soon as i saw a spider related username and didn't see you... it was quite obvious.

Didn't even mention me?...

Sorry, there's still a few people missing off the list, I've been keeping it updated as best I can, but it isn't easy. Perhaps an updated OP is in order?

I'll add you to the list. :-)

How was the event? I wasn't there for obvious reasons (as in, studying)!  :-)

'Twas alright. We never really had enough people to do anything stupid, and the map options weren't brilliant, but a few people were on mics which was fun. Was basically my fault for being late, and by the time the event began, we had another 'shadow event' that someone else had started on a 10-man server, so we were missing some of the people who were over on that server.

Didn't really like how a 10 man server was joined at first when there were more than 10 people participating (even after stating this nothing changed nor were there any replies back from the people on that server), even when other people(mainly the ones not able to join the other server including me) joined Jbeetle's server the group was still divided. I can understand the event begins at the mentioned time even when Arctic isn't there, but at least some consideration when picking a server would have been nice. 

But I don't get why there was that little few of people in the event, at least when I came.

I was late by 30 minutes, was that the reason?

The event began an hour late because I got my timezones confused. Silentdarkness1 had already begun an event, in my absence, meaning half the group was elsewhere, but he chose a ten-man server, so most of the group couldn't get on.

Basically, I'd gone out for the day, thought I needed to be back at 6PM, was supposed to be back at 5PM, and the event was an hour late. And some people were having another event elsewhere.

I can understand the event begins at the mentioned time even when Arctic isn't there

Yeah, it shouldn't wait for anyone, but it looks like the server choice wasn't great. At least we managed to get something going I suppose.

Sorry, there's still a few people missing off the list, I've been keeping it updated as best I can, but it isn't easy. Perhaps an updated OP is in order?

I'll add you to the list. :-)

Sorry if I sounded rude! I was just a bit upset at the moment, because, life!

Archived