The Fall Of Darkness

geni0529

Both find Adam surrounded by a Group of pigmen. One of them makes a grunt.

"What? the meat was stale? Are you sure?"

One of the pigs grunt.

"well the past few Days have been slow... it's been a while since i destroyed a spider nest and-"

Grunt.

"rabbit?"

It all Went into an awkward silence.

"eh, screw this."

Pulling out his guns, he slaughtred the ENTIRE village of pigs in a few seconds.

"ok, stranger and miss Trap, It appears that we have  no more allies. INDSTEAD we have to go to my base! It's really Close- just through a really long Cave filled with all kinds of dangerous stuff. Let's go!"

He turns into an orb and goes away.

Soul was near when she wakes up. He was just looking on the ground. He looked lost.  But soon he answer to girl:

"I don't know either. This is all just like bad dream... How is your leg?"

Solomon was shocked when man start to kill those creatures.

"What are you doing? They are... Wasn't our enemies! Damn, he... He fly away again! Son of..."

Soul soon remember about wounded girl. 

"Should we follow him? i doubt in his sanity..."

Edited by PatchDotexe

"Great, Cpt. Obvious speaks in my head." Soon he got up, but  now he is more then just lost. He just start to walk circles. Just like hummers pounding in my head.
"Damn... Damn... Damn! Is this - second chance? Are that you promised me, ******?" He speak not loud, but probably girl could hear that.
"Sorry, Emma... Looks like I'm one insane here... Lets catch up our serial killer, huh."

Edited by PatchDotexe

( if it ends up being maxwell i will make my hand go throgh the computer and strangle you understan)

your a bit confused arent you? i am too but i know my powers. dont worry you have some too everyone does we all just need to unlock it and when we do we have to learn out limits trust me i felt the same way ive gone too a world a bit like this where i unlocked my powers but remeber this you will unlock them.

"Powers? Whatever. Let's go" After it soul keep silence, for last hour he said more words then he normally do in day. So he just picked up his sleeve, it fell when girl morphed. Just decide save it for later. He went in direction orb fly away.  But voice appear again. And Emma said she hear it too.  "Good. We are three of a kind."

(Yeah. it's 2 a.m., pretty late. I need to be woke up at 8)

Edited by PatchDotexe

Soul nodded and went in random direction.
Soon he found some high grass, it was yellow. Probably, this would be perfect for fire. So he tore it of ground. Soon Solomon found sapling. It was little strange. Seems just like little tree lost all his leafs, and died. Strange. Even more impressing was the fact they was every where. Hm, maybe it was overheat? Whatever. They are something that I have searching for. Soon he gathered enough of twigs. And Soul turned backward, but didn't moved. He came to a dead halt. What are you afraid of? I'm serious, that's ridiculous! You can't be afraid of those things. They can't hurt you! Yeah, it was really ridiculous. Big man, who wasn't scared of giant diablo-cat or alive malicious tree, was scared of a little strange rabbit. He was shaking and looked just ironically funny. Come on! You can go forward, you are giant intimidating monster! it will run away! Just a little step forward.
And Soul made this step, bunny ran away with squeaky cry. After manliest man ever made a deep breath and slowly went to the cave. So... They live in those holes.
But on half way he found few berry bushes, which were full of tastiest thing ever. They were full, but now every single little tasty red ball is laying on improvised mat, last one was made of grass and placed on the bundle of twigs.

Emma, I had got everything you asked for and little more then it.