The Fall Of Darkness

geni0529

( no he has not hey do you know how I can change the title?)

/fallowing him she trips and scrapes her knee but then some thing strange happens she's being lifted up an up and up until she's face to face with a tree monster /

Ahhhhhhhh adem help!!!!!!

"Deal then!" Said Soul and shook hands with man, who suggested something really weird, but still impressive. It's last memory before something grab him and pulled down under the floor.
He was falling into the void. Just in nowhere. But void wasn't endless. He grounded on earth. Probably he should die from such falling, but he practically wasn't hurt. Soul's head was spinning. Someone was near, he said something weird. But when Solomon finally gets up he found out he was all alone in unknown place.
"So that's my second chance?"
He was wandering for awhile, he doesn't know what to do...
And he probably started to think about he need find some food or safe place, but girl or woman scream caught his attention. He just ran into direction he heard it. Soon he saw two figures. He had decided to come closer.

(Edit:)

What is this? This thought appear in his mind, he couldn't understand: What such thing could possibly do in real world? He can't believe something he could see. It was some kind of alive Tree. I need help them, but how? I don't have any weapon

(He have no idea about his powers)

Edited by PatchDotexe

"here"

He throws a wierd-looking gun to this stranger and proceeds to pull out 2 more.

"Break out the butter..."

He loads his pistols.

"...gotta make toast."

He screams. and shoots. a lot. he only loaded in a few bullets in one of his guns, yet he still fires like a machine gun on steriods.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAGAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!"

"here"

He throws a wierd-looking gun to this stranger and proceeds to pull out 2 more.

"Break out the butter..."

He screams. and shoots. a lot. he only loaded in a few bullets in one of his guns, yet he still fires like a machine gun on steriods.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAGAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!"

Next time use a different simile please

(Summon? I thought she can only morph in them)
"Don't shot! Let tree catch it attention." Said Soul, it wasn't loud, but enough for stranger to hear. It suppose to work in this way.

(Next part doubtful, so I delete it, if you'll say.)
After monster catch cat attention, he was obviously loudest, Solomon rush forward and lifted girl up on his hands. "It's time to run~!" Soul said it to unknown man, and starts run away from this place with girl on his arms.

Edited by PatchDotexe

/the tree monster drops Emma and starts running from giant hell cat/

(Ps Emma is on the ground shot in the leg has a scraped knee and now a broken arm so unless you want her to bleed to death I suggest you bandage her!)

Uhhhhh

(just think about it)

"Are you said Pigs? Pig's village?" But when stranger transfers into orb, Soul's mouth just stayed open.

F***, she is hurt, i need to find something to bandage her... When Solomon decide it's safe.  He carefully put girl on the ground and start think about bandage her. He thought about for minute and torn his sleeve. He started to bandage her. 

(sorry for being late)