Giant Steps - April 2nd 2014

not sure if this is the irght place to post this but just for anyone deciding which purchase method to use: in england the price on the humble widget version is like 60p cheaper than the steam store version ( its 3.19 on steam store while its roughly 2.40 on humble widget according to google)

More quotes for you! :grin: Webber is a pretty nice guy for a spider. Seriously though, someone needs to update the wiki. Also, a bit of info about him starting with 4 monster meat, the monster meat he starts with seems to be completely random, as after starting yet another new game he only started with 2. It's awesome he doesnt lose health from eating monster meat though.

On Sleeping Spider: "Wake up, friend!"

On Spiderden: "Looks cozy in there."
On Spider queen: "Mommy-longlegs?"

On Spider: "Spiders understand us."

Also, something awesome i want to note. if you walk on a spiderdens web as webber, the spiders will NOT come out and attack you! More awesome news: SPIDERS DO NOT ATTACK UNLESS PROVOKED. AND SPIDER QUEENS WILL ALSO NOT ATTACK UNLESS PROVOKED.

MORE AWESOME NEWS: You can give spiders monster meat to befriend them, though when i did this it crashed my game, so do it at your own risk.

More quotes for you! :grin: Webber is a pretty nice guy for a spider. Seriously though, someone needs to update the wiki. Also, a bit of info about him starting with 4 monster meat, the monster meat he starts with seems to be completely random, as after starting yet another new game he only started with 2. It's awesome he doesnt lose health from eating monster meat though.

On Sleeping Spider: "Wake up, friend!"

On Spiderden: "Looks cozy in there."

On Spider queen: "Mommy-longlegs?"

On Spider: "Spiders understand us."

Also, something awesome i want to note. if you walk on a spiderdens web as webber, the spiders will NOT come out and attack you! More awesome news: SPIDERS DO NOT ATTACK UNLESS PROVOKED. AND SPIDER QUEENS WILL ALSO NOT ATTACK UNLESS PROVOKED.

MORE AWESOME NEWS: You can give spiders monster meat to befriend them, though when i did this it crashed my game, so do it at your own risk.

I'm pretty sure I know how to unlock him, in my game there is something related to him.... :D

There is no standalone RoG right now. I'm not even joking. You're going to have to wait.

yeah but if i buy the version from humble i can use with my standalone Don't starve?

is there any ways to play this DLC for me...cuz i don't own don't starve in steam...

Thaaank you Bryce, SethR and the gang.

@Strangerdanger101 Spoilers, please?

Hint: It's related to the webber skull.

yeah but if i buy the version from humble i can use with my standalone Don't starve?

is there any ways to play this DLC for me...cuz i don't own don't starve in steam...

The version from humble is steam only. There is no ways for you to play the DLC.

To unlock Webber:

You have to find webber skull then bury it in a open grave. Beware that a mass amount of spider spawn from that open grave.

The new treeguard and Warg is pure evil btw. At least we know now where that call of hounds (every 10 days) originates from.

I know that now, that comment was from pretty much right after the update came out. (Just a bit after)

I love all the designs of the new bosses. They are just amazing! I spawned and tried fighting them as Wigfrid, so here's my difficultly rating:

-Autumn, Bearger (Easy)

-Spring, Goose (Medium)

-Winter, Deerclops (Hard)

-Summer, Dragonfly (Insane)

They all drop their final items, but the devs said they will drop crafting items in the next update instead.

Bearger drops the Hibearnation Vest (yes, Hi-bear-nation), Goose drops a giant feather that I can't remember the name of (it works like a giant fan), Deerclops drops the Eyebrella and Dragonfly drops Scalemail (an armor with apparently some cool feature).

I love all the designs of the new bosses. They are just amazing! I spawned and tried fighting them as Wigfrid, so here's my difficultly rating:

-Autumn, Bearger (Easy)

-Spring, Goose (Medium)

-Winter, Deerclops (Hard)

-Summer, Dragonfly (Insane)

They all drop their final items, but the devs said they will drop crafting items in the next update instead.

Bearger drops the Hibearnation Vest (yes, Hi-bear-nation), Goose drops a giant feather that I can't remember the name of (it works like a giant fan), Deerclops drops the Eyebrella and Dragonfly drops Scalemail (an armor with apparently some cool feature).

What are the DebugSpawn for each of them?

But i could see the badger thing being easy if you kited it.

What are the DebugSpawn for each of them?

But i could see the badger thing being easy if you kited it.

It was easy, though the knocking off my weapon out my hands didn't really help, but I only said Dragonfly is insane because he not only does fire damage, HE'S ALSO SO FAST!!! I CAN BARELY OUTRUN HIM!

Also, here are their spawn codes:

DebugSpawn"bearger"

DebugSpawn"Goose"

DebugSpawn"deerclops"

DebugSpawn"dragonfly"

Also, you may want to prep up if you try to fight them. They ain't as easy as they look, especially Dragonfly.

The upside is, THEY ALL LOOK SO CUTE WHEN THEY'RE SLEEPING!!!

Archived