CHESTER SNOW & BLACK ARE ARRIVED !

Hi guys, (Edit: sorry I haven't seen the new Patch Note about the Chester Snow & Black because it has been posted in the General Forum lol So ignore this topic)

today a little update on my Steam RoG, so I checked which files has been patched and seen it's some Chester files.

Inside the files I seen some new arguments (snow, shadow etc.)

So I tested to transform my Chester on a test game, and it works !!!

Look these screens:

SNOW CHESTER: 9*1 Blue Gems + FullMoon, then close Chester and wait few seconds.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

SHADOW CHESTER: 9*1 Nightmare Fuel + FullMoon, then close Chester and wait few seconds.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

HAVE FUN !!!

NOTE: You can't transform Chester in Shadow Chester after transformed to Snow Chester and vice versa.

;)

When they were saying you would have to fill him with gems or shadow fuel, I thought they meant literally full - like full stacks in each spot.  THAT would have been basically impossible for blue gems I think.  Kind of glad that wasn't the case, though shadow fuel with evil flowers and full moons right now is not as hard to get as it once was.

Main tempting part of ice chester is toting my ice cube and extra ice.  That would make summer caves totally doable.  I do like 12 slots though...hmm.

Not sure if this is because of the rpg HUD mod or not, but when chester is next to the glommer's statue during the full moon he evolves even if you don't have his stacks full of nightmare fuel or blue gems. For me he evolved into snow chester, may be because it was summer, idk, but that was totally useful, thought.

...I just linked it.

Ah thank you.

Well I think I can report the 1st bug on this one. During the full moon my Chester started glowing floated up in the air for a minute and now has a white coat. I have not even gotten one blue gem in my game yet. He just had random stuff in him.

Edit: Ah, ok, josh pro just explained it above. I got him with ice.

Ah thank you.

Well I think I can report the 1st bug on this one. During the full moon my Chester started glowing floated up in the air for a minute and now has a white coat. I have not even gotten one blue gem in my game yet. He just had random stuff in him.

Edit: Ah, ok, josh pro just explained it above. I got him with ice.

It shouldn't work with ice either since they've only specifically said Blue Gems and Nightmare Fuel. Seems to be a lot of bugs around Checter's transformation.

Archived