After Release of the DLC we get some free Content Updates?

That appears to have been taken out of context a bit. What this message is referring too is that we have some content updates for the game (outside of the DLC) that is planned, such as the Kickstarter Chesters and other general updates.

However, there will not be regular content updates after the DLC similar to what we did after launch of Don't Starve as the OP is asking. 

That appears to have been taken out of context a bit. What this message is referring too is that we have some content updates for the game (outside of the DLC) that is planned, such as the Kickstarter Chesters and other general updates.

However, there will not be regular content updates after the DLC similar to what we did after launch of Don't Starve as the OP is asking. 

I was about to like this post but then I realized I was doing it out of respect, understanding, and support, liking just seemed to imply that I didn't want more content which is silly. So here's a verbal thumbs up as opposed to a like.

I was about to like this post but then I realized I was doing it out of respect, understanding, and support, liking just seemed to imply that I didn't want more content which is silly. So here's a verbal thumbs up as opposed to a like.

it's like liking a facebook status of a car accident - don't worry :)

Archived