Full Moon

Hello,

I love the full moon, because it is great to see the world so different. I want to see more changes in full moon, in all the biomes !

So some ideas :

- Blossoming Cactus in full moon : maybe this one is already in game. But if not, in full moon, all the cactus could blossom and show you beautiful flowers, the time of one night.

Of course, it is even better if the flower could have a great use. Make special tea ? Could cool you in summer, warm you in winter.

- Rabbit becoming Jackalope and go outside at night. They grow greater antler and could be agressive rather than coward ?

- Tentacle respawn in swamp. The full moon attract them and they come to the surface. Make tentacle respawnable for all the characters, and add life to swamp.

- Vegetables in farm growing strangly, offering occasion of rare harvest. Cactus, light globe, lichen, some rares plants cannot be obtain elsewhere ?

I would love see more surprise to discover in the world when it is full moon. Marvelous and strange things, some goods, other dangerous. It give one unique touch to the world.

- Vegetables in farm growing strangly, offering occasion of rare harvest. Cactus, light globe, lichen, some rares plants cannot be obtain elsewhere ?

That's a good idea actually.  Not light globes (there's no birds undergroudn to bring seeds up), but it would be fun if the generic seeds had a very small chance to grow reeds or cactus.  You wouldn't be able to propograte them via specific seeds, it'd just be a random surprise.

Hello,

I love the full moon, because it is great to see the world so different. I want to see more changes in full moon, in all the biomes !

So some ideas :

- Blossoming Cactus in full moon : maybe this one is already in game. But if not, in full moon, all the cactus could blossom and show you beautiful flowers, the time of one night.

Of course, it is even better if the flower could have a great use. Make special tea ? Could cool you in summer, warm you in winter.

- Rabbit becoming Jackalope and go outside at night. They grow greater antler and could be agressive rather than coward ?

- Tentacle respawn in swamp. The full moon attract them and they come to the surface. Make tentacle respawnable for all the characters, and add life to swamp.

I would love see more surprise to discover in the world when it is full moon. Marvelous and strange things, some goods, other dangerous. It give one unique touch to the world.

You know what I think would make the game even better??? On rare occasions (usually in Autumn since it's associated with Halloween), a full moon can be replaced with a Blood Moon, where even more crazy things happen, like shadow creatures roaming about and transformations in all creatures to something even more terrible

Or have an even rarer Blue Moon to replace a typical full moon to summon more peaceful and hard to get items and creatures. It should happen more often during Spring or Winter.

Anyone else agree???

Thank you all for the reactions, i'm happy to see that this idea please you :)

brummbar7 > Yes, and maybe it is better to avoid cave-content. Reeds could be a great idea.

Joshpro8432 > The idea of blood moon, why not. But it is hard to find new effects (since we have already werepig and so for the "agressive" effect)

For the reste, full moon happen not so often, something happening only once in a year must not give you too much rares things, because you can easily miss a moonnight.

Archived