Hilarious stuff you have seen

I saw that too and wondered if I never noticed that they did that before. I'll get into the ruins and try picking a slurper for no reason eventually.

I was running around in a swamp and being chased by a merm, as it turns completely black and I begin to run around panicking than remembering I have a torch in my inventory I turn it on and am relieved only to find a merm right in front of me which punches me one and I die. 

What is the glitch? Tell me!!!!

Put a stick right next to a skeleton, leaving a bit of space. Then walk to the other side of the skeleton and wait for a tumble weed to go by, and click the tumble weed while its right next to the stick. Wilson will then perform the thriller.

A lightning from a frog rain striked the Volt Goat and then a massive war started. Also, if that weren't enough, the death animation of the goat is hilarious.

Important question: Do the volt goats scream like humans when they get struck by lightning?

Archived