Pics or it didn't happenend: "The return that didn't happened"

Symage

Giving a catcoon a fish was the best idea I ever had!

rRhH7ql.jpg

I mean, they are cute and they hunt birds for you!

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE

They also puke out a lot of things, here are the things my catcoon puked out yet:

Wet Goop

Moleworms (How do they even fit in there?)

Rabbits

Sticks

Grass

Rot

And whole tumbleweeds (Lolwut?)

I just love them!

That thing was bigger than expected :/

And, yes you can see the creature, or atlease everything you can see of it

53qMGUp.jpg

I build a base

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's gone!

2X15Pdj.jpg

R.I.P Catcoon, we'll miss you ;(

dSUz4w9.jpg

Bye, bye hollow stump!

S7cuuPs.jpg

And here, we can see the creature that caused all this damage

PrEPZeA.jpg

Koalephants would be jealous of that footprint

What do you guys actually think of the giant?

And do you need to do something special to unlock the new character or can you unlock her like any other character?

I think "The Tallest Walker" is a very misunderstood giant.  He just loves the sound of that bell too much.  It leads to the unintended destruction of the land.  He feels so discouraged when when he hears cries of pain instead of more sweet bell sounds (and strange crunching feelings on the bottom of his feet) that he doesn't want to stay.  It's not easy not being a proportionately challenged giant.

... Oh did you mean in terms of gameplay?  It sort of feels random.  I was using it in a swamp with lots of targets and he didn't really hit anything of note.  I guess you need to ring it right next to a target.  It's the odd RYNO of this game.

You just need to die on a world that has around 20 days on it to unlock Wigfrid.  (Worked with my 21 day WX test world)

I think "The Tallest Walker" is a very misunderstood giant.  He just loves the sound of that bell too much.  It leads to the unintended destruction of the land.  He feels so discouraged when when he hears cries of pain instead of more sweet bell sounds (and strange crunching feelings on the bottom of his feet) that he doesn't want to stay.  It's not easy not being a proportionately challenged giant.

... Oh did you mean in terms of gameplay?  It sort of feels random.  I was using it in a swamp with lots of targets and he didn't really hit anything of note.  I guess you need to ring it right next to a target.  It's the odd RYNO of this game.

You just need to die on a world that has around 20 days on it to unlock Wigfrid.  (Worked with my 21 day WX test world)

I just don't get what the glommer has to do with the Giant and what actually happens when you use the bell in a cave?

I just don't get what the glommer has to do with the Giant and what actually happens when you use the bell in a cave?

The glommer's are most likely The Tallest Walker's friends.  I don't go in caves anymore so i'm not sure.  Either the feet smash through the ceiling or make a super bad quake. 

So I started a new world some days ago, and I'm already pretty far

And I just wanted to ask:

I started in atumn (I didn't change anything in the season settings), and on which day does summer start?

Winter will start around Day 20. Summer will start around Day 60. I'd concern yourself more with Winter, given that you have 20 Days to prepare for that, but 60 until Summer.

Archived