Pics or it didn't happenend: "The return that didn't happened"

Symage

They're not added in yet.

:l Yeah, that sucks.

I was like, MOLE!!! Whatdaheckdoyouthinkyou'redoing?! I'm killing all of these moles, the mole giant will spawn! Rain! That thing!>:3

*looks into code as is playing* "No~!"

I'll look into the code to see what kind of spoilers I can find about more new items/characters/enemies/etc.

I haven't even seen those goat things in game, neither the buzzards or cacti. Oh yeah.>:{C

New Character animations! The goats can shock you and that shock makes you do the cartoon shock and die.

-Will pull up picture after work-

I got the DLC! I made my world pretty easy so I can explore it better

lmWhwI4.jpg

Let's get started!

0vwJDE1.jpg

What will await me?

6dE9D49.jpg

Nice trees! They drop normal wood and acorns which regenerate 10 hearts!

Y4Y3t3t.jpg

Dem goats!

v0p1xWs.jpg

This is what they drop, I'm still not sure what you can do with the horn

0RENJY0.jpg

Moles!

BprSYCV.jpg

I would like to show you the actual mole, but it seems that it didn't want to have a photo shoot :/

sYHsNbK.jpg

giphy.gif

tWsmlYk.jpg

D6B3ar3.jpg

A new setpiece with two bishops, a Maxwell statue and two gears!

Well that was Day 1 with the new DLC! I will upload more soon!

Special thanks to @BarovSoap for giving me the DLC as a present :D

Day 2!

vjdF8eH.jpg

Oh look! A new biome!

DfvT9fs.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks that these trees look like they're from these old greece paintings?

szsteq0.jpg

Of what could this be a reference to?

Hmmmm...

And why are the bees suddenly so aggresive?

They're like that in the spring only.  In summer and autumn they're their normal selves.

why would they go through the trouble? It could easily be a promo.cameo like a million other games have.

I'm about 80% sure the Pyro artwork is just a placeholder to throw people off until Klei finishes the character. 

Same below for you two!

There will be more added in the next update in 12 days. 

>:3 Pictures or it didn't happen!

why would they go through the trouble? It could easily be a promo.cameo like a million other games have.

Highly doubt that considering the character's name appears to be Withgathr in the game code from that screenshot earlier, not Pyro.

Edit: actually, upon further reading, it appears there is a character referred to as Pyro in the profile files. I'm not sure.

Besides, we already have Willow. Why another fire related character?

Highly doubt that considering the character's name is Withgathr in the game code, not Pyro.

Besides, we already have Willow. Why another fire related character?

Pyro may have been a scrapped idea back when we had the ham shank promotion. But I don't think Klei would make a character that is just going to distract people in the files.

Pyro and Willow should function differently if accurate. Willow feels comforted by fire, however pyro is just bored with out it. ( See Ring of Fired comic)  Pyro also goes crazy around fire, seeing rainbows and kittens when he hits his lowest sanity.

Willow is immune to the fire for some reason, however pyro can die to fire from other pyros.

Willow is a late teenager, while Pyro is a full grown Frankenstein monster of a man. He is strong and fast, judging how is carrying that flamethrower around all the time and still being the 3rd fastest class. So he should have more strength and speed.

Pyro may not be human, judging from how his multiple Halloween costumes make him appear headless. He also may not be able to eat like a normal human if he never takes the mask off.

If Pyro was added into the game, I would imagine him to be a rather difficult character since the nightly roaring fire would drive him mad. However we might get to play Pyroland Pyro when insane.

To me, Pyro has enough interesting traits to provide a drastic enough playstyle to not be called a Willow reskin. However, I wanted to play Webber longer. Sorry Pyro, but Webber was here first.

So uh, I found this in one of the Prefab files and they back up the Pyro as a character.

2lkww3d.png

They're probably place-holders for actual items, but still...

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

As long as there's not a new hat system being implemented, I'm on board.

Wait, maybe a reskin of Willow?

I got ninja'd

Edit: If there's Pyroland, I approve

Archived