Reign of Giants: Your Discoveries

I found this...thing. A flower or something?

It probably dropped of the cactus when I was harvesting it. The thing about is that when I'm pointing the mouse it says "MISSING NAME". Woodie says "It's a...thing"

Have you don'tstarvers ever found something like that too?

It's a cactus flower. I think the name is missing. There is a thread that reports this issue: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/35056-miss-name-of-cactus-flower-and-can-not-make-flower-salad/

Eddit: @Shoggoth wins =)

Bearger seems to stand on it's hind feet most of the time now, and has a passive walk-on-two-feet animation. Whenever the Bearger is set on fire, it constantly uses it's wacky waving arm flailing inflatable tube man attack in all different directions, and Deerclops now raises icicles from the ground with each swipe.

Also, CATCOONS DON'T ATTACK EACH OTHER ANYMORE! :joyous:

The shirt that's made from flowers and butterfly wings spoils rather than degrades.

Not surprising since that's how the parasol and garland work.  the question is, does it provide a useful amount of sanity regen or rain protection?    Is there any reason one would use it once one has a backpack?

Not surprising since that's how the parasol and garland work.  the question is, does it provide a useful amount of sanity regen or rain protection?    Is there any reason one would use it once one has a backpack?

It's the warm weather version of the Breezy Vest.

However mine are.

Think I figured it out. Untamed ones will not attack other untamed ones. Tamed ones will not attack other tamed ones. Untamed ones will attack tamed ones, and vice versa. At least those are the results of my tests.

I've been down in the ruins for a long period without ever being attacked by depth worms. As soon as I got back into the caves, they attacked. Is it possible they removed depth worms from the ruins ? Did anyone else noticed this ?

Edit: Never mind. Went back down in the ruins and 1st thing that happens is a Depth Worm attack =)

Archived