Who's Who, Who I Missed?

TRENTOMINOUS

Valid point. I've pretty much figured out everyone but Wade, Bryce, and Joe.

With your profile picture assumptions, I'd say Bryce is the big guy in the center, and Wade is possibly the last surviving redshirt of the Starship Enterprise.

With your profile picture assumptions, I'd say Bryce is the big guy in the center, and Wade is possibly the last surviving redshirt of the Starship Enterprise.

The last of us, red shirt edition.

I'm waiting for all the devs to start placing bets on whether we can get them correct or not.

Pffff if I actually got invited in I would totally be learning about how they do things since that would be relevant for the field I plan to go into, just saying.

You don't have to tell them you're stalking them.

do it secretly.

Mark of the Ninja it.

I was going to reply to this before and got distracted. Sorry about that. 

Starting top row, left to right. 

Kevin, Bigfoot, Brook, Aaron, Alia, Bryce, Wade, SethR, Cheerio, Charles, JanH, Alan

-- Tatham, Corey, Kelly.

Myself and a few others are not in the photo. 

Kevin looks like someone else from TV or something but... I can't put my finger on it.

Bryce's profile pic looks just like him!

Are some of these not on the forums? I don't remember some of them, like Charles, Tatham and Kelly.

Kevin looks like someone else from TV or something but... I can't put my finger on it.

Bryce's profile pic looks just like him!

Are some of these not on the forums? I don't remember some of them, like Charles, Tatham and Kelly.

They have accounts, just not all active.

Archived