Sign in to follow this  
Battal

Hey, Forumers. You had better find something to eat before night comes...

67 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about this new story type thing.

• Really cool, have my reputation!
    • It's neat.
    • Eh, meh...
    • Nah.
    • I wish it would die in a muddy ditch, alone, without friends, family, or HOPE!

KidneyBeanBoy    846
878380_show_default.png
I'm not sure how to interpret this reaction.

I mean, I know what the expression means, (A mix of astonishment, confusion, annoyance and slight repulsion, correct me if I'm wrong) though I have no idea how it connects with my statement. Maybe it is because of the idea that I connected your portrayed personality with a children's movie, or the fact that I my connection was illogical, I have no idea.

Crap, I am so bad at communicating normally that it scares me. I really should get tested for asperger's syndrome/other mental\developmental conditions.

tumblr_ms4a3mDtg61r019ito1_500.gif

That makes more sense. Edited by KidneyBeanBoy

Rabbitfist    454

I'm not sure how to interpret this reaction.

I mean, I know what the expression means, (A mix of astonishment, confusion, annoyance and slight repulsion, correct me if I'm wrong) though I have no idea how it connects with my statement. Maybe it is because of the idea that I connected your portrayed personality with a children's movie, or the fact that I my connection was illogical, I have no idea.

Crap, I am so bad at communicating normally that it scares me. I really should get tested for asperger's syndrome/other mental\developmental conditions.

That makes more sense.

I have aspergers syndrome

HoneyHam    435

Well what did you expect me to do?  Pet it?  Give it a nice hairdo?

No, but that would've been cool. Tame Flintface and ride him into battle.

Battal    9,883

No, but that would've been cool. Tame Flintface and ride him into battle.

Time for some backstory.  The chunk of stone stuck in Flint's eye is constantly causing him absolute agony.  This infuriates him, and makes him attack everything he sees.  It also, however, makes him half blind, so he will attack friend, foe, whatever he can get his beak into.

HoneyHam    435

Time for some backstory.  The chunk of stone stuck in Flint's eye is constantly causing him absolute agony.  This infuriates him, and makes him attack everything he sees.  It also, however, makes him half blind, so he will attack friend, foe, whatever he can get his beak into.

HHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I smell tricking Flintface into killing everything you want dead

PsiKid    11

he will attack friend, foe, whatever he can get his beak into.

Use him to kill Maxwell. It'll work, trust me. I am not Science but I'm pretty sure Wilson would say it'll work.

Noot    38

Well what did you expect me to do?  Pet it?  Give it a nice hairdo?

dear lord, that made me laugh out loud.

i really like the concept of your idea for this story. and you are extremely good at writing, i really enjoy reading it.

HoneyHam    435
Battal then gathered what materials he had so far, and set off - his current location wasn't prime for a base camp, and Maxwell had mentioned others.

Reason why the quote is manual: While pinpointing this sentence I accidentally deleted the actual quote.

Edited by TooMuchHoneyHam

Battal    9,883

WAT IF I TOLD U BATTAL WAS DELUSIONAL HUH WAT THEN

Okay, enough derailment.

Blewcheese    878

I thought it would be appropriate to put this here.

@Lord_Battal

666 POST PARTY YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I DID IT YEAH HAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA BAHAHA YES *CONFETTI RAIN* GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA