Ace's Doodles

SO....I didn't really want to start a whole new thread for this so I'll just put it here.
I recently did a Willow cosplay!

willow_zpsa25906b6.jpg

I actually had white-ish contacts that I put in after this picture, but they didn't add all that much...

willow2_zps11ec57b5.jpg

Once I make a lighter for her she'll be able to move on from matches! 

willowfire_zps632e8e19.jpg

• Like 12

SO....I didn't really want to start a whole new thread for this so I'll just put it here.

I recently did a Willow cosplay!

(img)

I actually had white-ish contacts that I put in after this picture, but they didn't add all that much...

(img)

Once I make a lighter for her she'll be able to move on from matches! 

(img)

Le gasp! That's a really good Willow cosplay in my opinion, really like the skirt although the in-game model doesn't have buttons on it. And the red shirt, it really suits!

Le gasp! That's a really good Willow cosplay in my opinion, really like the skirt although the in-game model doesn't have buttons on it. And the red shirt, it really suits!

Thanks! 

Yeah, I took some liberties with the skirt... The in game model looks like its pleated? But I didn't have a ton of time to prep for this so I kinda went with what I had and steampunked it a bit. 8'D I think it maybe fits with the time period? 

Anyway, thanks! It was a ton of fun. 

Would you kill me if I asked you to marry me? Ahaha no but thats an amazing cosplay, especially the hair. You make a great Willow. :wilson_love:

hehehHHEHEHE thanks <3 That means a lot coming from one of Willow's #1 fans ahaha! 

Ey, awesome!

I would cast you immediately if there would be a Don't Starve live action movie! ^ ^

Thanks!! That's a really nice thing to say, haha. BUT NOW I WANT IT TO EXIST D8 

woooohhh~~~ absolutely lovely cosplay!

Thanks! It was really fun!  :willow:

Hey! Soooo I finally have my tablet hooked up again and I'm itching to do some doodles. 
 Anyone have any...suggestions? Or requests or somethin' somethin'? 
I heard that's something people do here. 

Edited by acemurdock

Yesss! Ok, lets see...could I please request a supercharged Volt Goat causing general chaos among the local populace? Thanks in advanced.

Hey Parrotoss! 

I actually drew most of your request, but the computer I draw on died on me. As in, kaput, dead, gone.

Just my luck.

Anyway, just letting you know I wasn't ignoring your request and I'll get back to it when I have a functioning computer, or can get back into traditional stuff. Sorry!!

Oh goodness, that is horrible! D: I actually had the same thing happen to me a few and it's a devastating feeling--in addition to lost art, you probably lost more than just that. Man, what a bummer. Well, you have my full relative condolences. :(

One thing I would love to see on this is Maxwell

P.s great drawings im still stuck on stick figures

Thanks!

Oh man, I should attempt drawing him again.

I reallllly hope I can get my computer back soon because I have such a hankering to draw but I haven't done anything traditional in a while.

Maybe I should use this as an opportunity to do that again...

Thanks!

Oh man, I should attempt drawing him again.

I reallllly hope I can get my computer back soon because I have such a hankering to draw but I haven't done anything traditional in a while.

Maybe I should use this as an opportunity to do that again...

Well your avatar is traditional so I'm sure things will turn out alright. :-)

HEYY!
Sorry I've been gone so long, been pretty busy. 
BUT MY COMPUTER randomly started working again! I'm trying to get back into the habit of drawing with my tablet again, so I drew a Wigfrid! 

Although, it's based on a tumblr user's headcanon that her braids are clip-on hair pieces that she takes off when she's done acting. 

Ya!

delete_zps13c32872.png

• Like 3

Hey there Ace, I'm just chiming in to let you know that we've featured your art thread and Tumblr page (Askthelumberjack) on this week's Fan Art Spotlight! I thought the Wickerbottom and Woodie ones were quite good. That Lucy tattoo!

• Like 2

Hey there Ace, I'm just chiming in to let you know that we've featured your art thread and Tumblr page (Askthelumberjack) on this week's Fan Art Spotlight! I thought the Wickerbottom and Woodie ones were quite good. That Lucy tattoo!

WHOA WHOA WHOA!

That's awesome!! THANKS SO MUCH!

Thanks for making such an awesome game too!

AHHH I'm stoked. THANKS AGAIN!

UUUUHH so getting that little pencil next to my name was super rad to come back to! I have some stuff to share, though not much and nothing that anyone requested because I'm slow and busy! Haha! Anyway, might as well leave some stuff here.

I went to PAX east a while ago, and I visited the Klei booth! (like 5 times...aha.) I was able to meet Matt, the sound designer at klei, and I took my little chester figure and took a picture with his WX-78 figure! 
delete2_zps3a74b772.png

It was a good time and everyone was really sweet and nice. 

NOW ART.

Apparently Woodie gets hay fever, and, well, it's that time of year again isn't it? 

delete_zps13e49f65.png

Gosh darn hay fever!

• Like 5

SOOOOOOOOOOO
Last weekend I went to Colossal Con with a few of the friends I met through the Don't Starve fandom on tumblr! IT WAS INCREDIBLE. WE HAD A GREAT TIME. 

I put together a really last-minute cosplay of Wimpy Wolfgang, trading characters with my buddy who rps wolfgang on tumblr. XD We thought it would be hilarious and it was!

KEEP IN MIND. I AM WIMPY WOLFGANG. EMPHASIS ON THE WIMPY. 

delete2_zps5b607da5.jpg

delete_zps5ea92675.jpg

One with my friend as Lady Wilson: 

delete3_zpse60bdc2f.jpg

delete4_zps625d0055.png

I'll let my buddy post his photos of his Woodie cosplay, it turned out great!! 

• Like 7

SOOOOOOOOOOO

Last weekend I went to Colossal Con with a few of the friends I met through the Don't Starve fandom on tumblr! IT WAS INCREDIBLE. WE HAD A GREAT TIME. 

I put together a really last-minute cosplay of Wimpy Wolfgang, trading characters with my buddy who rps wolfgang on tumblr. XD We thought it would be hilarious and it was!

KEEP IN MIND. I AM WIMPY WOLFGANG. EMPHASIS ON THE WIMPY. 

delete2_zps5b607da5.jpg

delete_zps5ea92675.jpg

One with my friend as Lady Wilson: 

delete3_zpse60bdc2f.jpg

delete4_zps625d0055.png

I'll let my buddy post his photos of his Woodie cosplay, it turned out great!! 

Hi Ace, do you happen to have any pics of your Don't Starve group cosplay from Colossal Con? Please do share them with us if you get a chance!

• Like 1