deerlet    199

FinaLLY.

WELCOME TO THE TERROR---THE FORUMS!! *v* it'll be good to see a concentrated place for all your ds art hehe

• Like 1

acemurdock    960

FinaLLY.

WELCOME TO THE TERROR---THE FORUMS!! *v* it'll be good to see a concentrated place for all your ds art hehe

THANKS ahahaha I'm a lil scared forreasonsyoumightknowalready ahaha

but yeah, tumblr is a strange place to leave art, so, I'm trying to collect it somewhere. *shrug* 

• Like 1

deerlet    199

THANKS ahahaha I'm a lil scared forreasonsyoumightknowalready ahaha

but yeah, tumblr is a strange place to leave art, so, I'm trying to collect it somewhere. *shrug* 

YEAH! It'll be good *v* you should defs post some of your other old stuff from you ask blog and stuff, UNLESS U WANNA START FRESH. BUT! YEAH!! GOOD LUCK! I BELIEVE IN YOU. i will protect u if i am able ahahahahaha

Blewcheese    871

Intimidating? *evil laugh*

Ahem.

Anyway, your arts are good. They make my eyes happy. Do more please so my eyes can be happier. Thanks.

acemurdock    960

YEAH! It'll be good *v* you should defs post some of your other old stuff from you ask blog and stuff, UNLESS U WANNA START FRESH. BUT! YEAH!! GOOD LUCK! I BELIEVE IN YOU. i will protect u if i am able ahahahahaha

hahaha THANKS! And yes, I am going to go through the old stuff, I was just trying to avoid a WOODIE ONSLAUGHT 'cause that's basically all there is over there, haha. 

oohhh I love your art! :grin: can't wait to see more from you! :-)

AHHHHH thanks! 

Man...I look up to all a y'all....it's scary to think you're looking over here BUT I WILL PERSEVERE. 

Bekuno    210

Ahhh you have such nice art and a great style <3 I've never had much of an appreciation for Woodie because I'm rather biased about the characters but your drawings are making me like him more!

acemurdock    960

Ahhh you have such nice art and a great style <3 I've never had much of an appreciation for Woodie because I'm rather biased about the characters but your drawings are making me like him more!

GOOD. that is MY HOPE ahahaha I started drawing and writing on my rp blog because I felt he didn't get enough attention, although now he gets a fair amount. Thanks!

acemurdock    960

I like your style, and we need more Woodie's in the art section indeed :grin:

Why thank you :3 

I will be all too happy to oblige the need for more Woodie around here. 

Once my tarot card is done, though, I plan on attempting everyone at least once 8'D 

They're all pretty cool characters. 

Edited by acemurdock

acemurdock    960

*laugh-snorts* ok so on tumblr we were talking about who would win in a fight, and I drew this to illustrate my point. 
Actually, in this particular fight, Wilson won. 
He used science/a.k.a. acid. 
What a cheater. 

Spoiler

fighting3_zps3b51a741.png

*sorryitsbasicallyallwoodieahhh* I just don't have time to draw any new stuff till my tarot card is done, this is all old stuff from before XD 

Edited by acemurdock
  • Like 4

Tamir    1,237

I DID IT! 

I finished my tarot card!

I had the Eight of Wands, which symbolize quick action, travel, and conclusion.

My card had to feature Wickerbottom, and some aspect of sanity drop.

I chose wormholes to fit the theme, and the sanity drop you get from coming out of them!

The teeth symbolize the eight "wands"

Also, I LOVE WICKIEBUTT and she doesn't get enough attention!

Hope you like!

(img)

Wickerbottom is actually my favourite playable character so I'm liking this :grin:

acemurdock    960

Wickerbottom is actually my favourite playable character so I'm liking this :grin:

Nice! Thanks, I don't think she gets enough love around here so I'm going to try to draw her more.  I love her too, can't play her very well though! I can't seem to make good use of her books...but her starting science boost is awesome ;) 

acemurdock    960

Oooooh. Woodie and Wickerbottom art. I like that. :-)

Yeah! Me too! There'll be more coming up! 

A.K.A: Let's see how far I can make it in a Don't Starve art thread without a Maxwell or a Wilson showing up ;D 

Edit: Not that I dislike them! Just trying to give the other guys some love. 

Edited by acemurdock

Parrotoss    214

We need a fanfic of this, now! I admire how you draw hands--I'm still learning. I never thought it would be so hard to draw something that makes drawing possible. Anyway, Wendy's arm posture is a bit odd, like a cane should be there--but I can't draw hands any better so I'm not sure.

acemurdock    960

We need a fanfic of this, now! I admire how you draw hands--I'm still learning. I never thought it would be so hard to draw something that makes drawing possible. Anyway, Wendy's arm posture is a bit odd, like a cane should be there--but I can't draw hands any better so I'm not sure.

Oop, I can see what you mean. I was going for a sort of vague "fidget" (assuming Wendy is a bit nervous interacting with a robot) but guess I gotta work on that. Thanks so much! Also yeah, I hope someone writes a fic of it. I never see these two interacting but it'd be great! XD 

Edited by acemurdock