9emiliecharlie9's Don't Starve doodles

You're really welcome dear! ^w^

I'm very surprised you still don't have that artist badge.

I'm not as surprised to be honest. there's so many talented people on here (including you and countless others :)) I'm not as good as anybody but it would be so awesome to be mentioned on their fanart spotlight XD 

I'm not as surprised to be honest. there's so many talented people on here (including you and countless others :-)) I'm not as good as anybody but it would be so awesome to be mentioned on their fanart spotlight XD 

Don't we all think like that? XD

You're really welcome dear! ^w^

I'm very surprised you still don't have that artist badge.

Agreed! It's highway robbery, any way you slice it. But with art of this quality, it's only a matter of time. 

(And I know everyone else has said it already, but the expressiveness you give their faces is fantastic. Can't wait to see more! :D  )

Agreed! It's highway robbery, any way you slice it. But with art of this quality, it's only a matter of time. 

(And I know everyone else has said it already, but the expressiveness you give their faces is fantastic. Can't wait to see more! :grin:  )

husdvhdfvhjbsd thank you so muchhh! that means a lot to me ^///^

I'm sorry this is really bad XD but I tried my best. I hope you still like it :grin:

(img)

Say pal, I am FABULOUS

This is a really old request back when I posted my old fanart XD I'm sorry its super late :( but here it isss

(img)

Still lookin good tho'