9emiliecharlie9's Don't Starve doodles

So I was asked to do a really awesome Don't Starve tarot card project (idea from the super talented ~Deerlet) and I'm super excited about it. Its going to be done by today because I finally have some time to finish it.

I honestly have no idea how tarot cards work XD 

but this is just me scribbling everywhere trying to get a good idea of how it would look like. Also, my card is the Queen of pentacles :)

post-251161-0-90738500-1390256918_thumb.

• Like 6

Hiya @9emiliecharlie9, thanks for sharing your Don't Starve fan art with us! Like ZombiDJ said, you've got a fresh style that's definitely interesting and eye-catching. I just wanted to let you know that we've featured your art thread and your deviantART page on this week's Fan Art Spotlight on the official Don't Starve website.

Hiya @9emiliecharlie9, thanks for sharing your Don't Starve fan art with us! Like ZombiDJ said, you've got a fresh style that's definitely interesting and eye-catching. I just wanted to let you know that we've featured your art thread and your deviantART page on this week's Fan Art Spotlight on the official Don't Starve website.

Oh my goodness! That means so much to me! I'm so honored to be on your fanart page. Thank you so much! :)

Love you artwork! You have a very fresh style :-)

ahh thank you! that means a lot coming from you! :)