The Klei Entertainment Forums Wiki

GreenWyvern

*Thinks to self*

[QUICK, I'VE GOTTA BRING UP ANOTHER SUBJECT TO DISTRACT EVERYONE FROM TEO'S DEPARTURE!]

Hey, do you guys know how to upload a picture i took with my phone? I recently made an art thread and I don't have a scanner, and I suck at digital art, so I made paper art and I took the photo but I don't know how to post it here. HALP PLS.

I say this just as you comment on my art thread.

Talk about timing.

You have quite the short fuse.

On the contrary, my fuse has been burning for months now, and you know it.

Teo, leaving because of this is kinda ridiculous..

Vin's statement was just the last straw. I've been thinking of leaving for weeks now, even made a status about it if people recall.

(Can we please make his wiki-page say he "Rage Quit?" Please?)

I didn't Rage Quit you idiot. 

Don't blame yourself. He brought this upon himself, being rude and ignorant never ends well. He had it coming.

Yeah, the wiki has nothing to do with it, we even reached an agreement at the end. But yeah I'd prefer my page stays like it is now.

Also TooMuchRetardedHam, what had i coming? I'm leaving on my own. It's not like I brought idiots like you to ruin the forums on myself. I don't really think that telling you that I think you're retarded brought anything on me.

he never even existed

Do that.

And it's posting like this over time again and again that makes even the best and most patient leave...please learn to think before speaking or posting folks. I'm not even going to clear up all that Teo had wrong listed about him; he did it just fine himself.

So please, do due diligence and RESEARCH something before posting it in "Authority" locations like the Wiki. Don't assume somebody will notice any mistakes and fix it; do it right the first time and don't have the results end up like...some replies I've seen. 

Also TooMuchRetardedHam, what had i coming? I'm leaving on my own. It's not like I brought idiots like you to ruin the forums on myself. I don't really think that telling you that I think you're retarded brought anything on me.

*Slams face into wall*

*Slams face into wall*

*Slams face into wall*

*Looks at Teo*

bye.

*Turns back to wall*

*Slams face into wall, muttering "troll"*

*Slams face into wall, muttering "troll"*

On the contrary, my fuse has been burning for months now, and you know it.

Vin's statement was just the last straw. I've been thinking of leaving for weeks now, even made a status about it if people recall.

I didn't Rage Quit you idiot. 

Yeah, the wiki has nothing to do with it, we even reached an agreement at the end. But yeah I'd prefer my page stays like it is now.

Do that.

Another glorious titan falls.

*sigh*

Okay, can we please put all that's happened yesterday and this morning? Please? I promise, I will stop. 100%, if someone brings up Teo, I will act like that post never existed.

So, all Teo things aside,

Can I please add how I got my title to the Special Title List?

Edit: And by the way, Teo's on my ignore list, so I won't notice the posts he makes. I have terrible eyesight, That's what you get from spending your life at a computer.

Archived