Pile o' stuff

Don't Starve + birds = Me likes!

Looking at all the birds you chose for each of the characters, I think you are a genius! That frigatebird and the woodpecker made me smile. Haha, even the "artificial bird" fits perfectly! xD

And the expressions of bird-Wilson and bird-Maxwell are really amusing! :D

Don't Starve + birds = Me likes!

Looking at all the birds you chose for each of the characters, I think you are a genius! That frigatebird and the woodpecker made me smile. Haha, even the "artificial bird" fits perfectly! xD

And the expressions of bird-Wilson and bird-Maxwell are really amusing! :grin:

Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoy it.  I had a lot of fun reinterpreting them as birds.

Is WX-78 a rubber duck? Because if it is, my day was made.

Heck yeah he is!

• Like 3

Hey there!  Just posting some stuff I've drawn up.

(img)

Strangely enough, the characters seem to translate pretty easily over to birds.

Took me some time to figure out who they were because the colours didn't match the DS characters, but those various small items and the birds actions, such as Wes being a complete failure, sorted it out :grin: I like this idea.

Edited by Miss
  • Like 1

hi charibou!

wow, you really blew me away with this amazing art- you took it to another level with this reinterpretation of the characters!

i tip my tophat to you good sir

thanks for sharing and looking forward to seeing more

Your clarification of what kinds of bird Wendy and Abigail are made me appreciate this picture so much more. This is extremely impressive, thank you for sharing it with us!

You're welcome, and thank you 23rd!

I love how WX-78 is a rubber duck.

'Cause we all know how much he loves water.

I don't think a blue-footed booby would or could get into a tree, but otherwise it's great! :grin:

Probably not, unless someone strung him up there...

And thank you!

Took me some time to figure out who they were because the colours didn't match the DS characters, but those various small items and the birds actions, such as Wes being a complete failure, sorted it out :grin: I like this idea.

Yeah, I probably could have integrated the colors a little better, but I wanted to stick with more or less realistic patterning.  And thank you Miss! Your comic is superb, by the way.

hi charibou!

wow, you really blew me away with this amazing art- you took it to another level with this reinterpretation of the characters!

i tip my tophat to you good sir

thanks for sharing and looking forward to seeing more

Spoken like a true gentleman.  Thanks, and I certainly hope to add more in the near future!