Things I find UNFAIR in chrome version

*The Screecher is only for steam

*Mods (possibly, IDK) can't be downloaded onto chrome.

*You can't make a time travel device (though I bet someone could make a mod for that, but it wopuld only be for STEAM!)

#endrant

My favorite part of this has to be that he doesn't even know if what he's saying has any weight behind it, and just straight up admits it in the OP.

My favorite part is where he begs for mercy while I burn him to death!

This thread is pointless so WHY NOT derail.  Hell, let's start an RP!

Name: bill

Race: human

Backstory: bill was a normal guy who got transported to the Islands.

Powers: can run fast

Who wants to start first?

My favorite part is where he begs for mercy while I burn him to death!

Name: bill

Race: human

Backstory: bill was a normal guy who got transported to the Islands.

Powers: can run fast

Who wants to start first?

Name: Xjurwi

Race: Spider

Backstory: i was god but now i am mortal and thus i survive and have romantic intrests with X over their.

Powers: i immortal turds farts.

I will tell you why it is best not to derail. First, because it is against our forum policy and second, because it forces me to hand out warnings and deal with a problem that is being created by the derailment. 

And finally, it brings down the quality of our forums, makes you look like a jerk and gives other people a reason to think that the behavior is OK. 

In general there are going to be a lot of different people of a lot of different ages from a lot of different places, with a lot of different personalities. If you feel something is against our guidelines, report it. If you disagree with somebody, have a constructive argument, but if you just don't like the post, move on. 

And to the OP, we simply outgrew the capabilities of chrome. We actually outgrew it long ago and have been working hard to keep things in order. It's now at the point where it simply isn't something we feel is worth the effort. If you were playing, you can still play, you just can't play the parts that chrome can't handle. 

Much was said that JoeW replied in regards to your OP @Mack18853

But (even with) that written, respectfully, the problem is not the request you made, but the way you made it. 

You state things that are untested (for instance, Screecher only on Steam is plain wrong; my stand alone game works with the Screecher Mod, especially since we left feedback about it not working in the release thread, and it was fixed,) not requested in the correct thread section, and done in a very..interpreted-as-whining-by-others manner.

Finally, you didn't check to see that these things simply can't be done due to Chrome's limitations--something if you checked with the forum community (including Klei,) they could have told you instead of in this way. 

If you want to make statements about DS, please test it, state your experiences in detail, ask if others have experienced it, ask if there are any solutions, and then, try and post a well-though out (possibly new) thread in the appropriate section if still needed. 

Not only will you have experience in what you are talking about (and not look like a n00b,) you will gain respect and support by others (especially when having both experience and sound well-though out replies.)

Apologies if my reply came across in any way disrespectful, as (the final thing about posting is) you have no body language to base what you are saying. So, also, please remember that when you are posting and have a certain intent (and if could be taken other ways.) Words are important when they are all you have for expression here. So use a detailed as possible description and don't be afraid ti explain your meaning (as I did even proactively apologizing rather than looking like I'm trying to take you down a peg.) 

Thank you for reading this and hope it makes you contribute a lot of good stuff here. 

Archived