gloryKAT

"Well, I kinda use blood I've lost for certain things, so if I did get injured, I would just wait for something I need it for."

*she folds her arms revealing the giant bite in her side. Teeth from the hound still remain in some of the gashes*

(But, you don't like us. Even if Scars is being nice to you!)

(John noticed you, but is more worried about Scars considering he just tried to kill her.)

"You can get blood anytime, but you can die from infection. Especially from that large a wound. You should let me treat you..."

He sighs.

"I've been quite the jerk, haven't I?"

"What, are you blind? You fought those hounds like it was no big deal!"

He laughs lightly.

"Of course you're a natural fighter. Unless, of course, you've went through years of training. Because a lot of people I know would have to do that to fight as well as you just did."

Absol continues to watch the two chat and sighs. Geeze, always like this... what happened to heading off, and what about the herbs you would need for both of those wounds...  He looks around and stares at the wounds. His eyes glow and you can hear his voice, somewhat faint but still able to hear it. "Ok... I should say that to you two, You should stop or find something with those wounds! ... We need to get back to the journey, not like I care about anything I just want to find a place where people understand me... Its just with all this evil aura around its hard to focus... one of them thoug- nevermind, is there anything around to get your wounds healed, ... we just need to get back to what you were searching for..."  Absol took a deep breath and shook his head.  

John points to the materials he used to treat the wounds.

"Healing salve. We just treated ourselves. There wasn't anything major, those covered the problem."

He sighs and scratches his chin.

"As for what we're looking for... We're headed towards an overrun village in the swamp. There could be information there on a way out. Unless you have any better ideas?"

Absol whines at Scars. "I'm not a... dog, Were I lived humans call us pokemon ... I was known to be the Disaster Pokémon." He looks down with a sad look on his face and then shook his head, turning to John. "Nothing really, I have no idea about this place and it seems like not many of the creatures here attack me. It's strange but maybe I could find some way out for us from them... although they seem like they would still attack me. Lets continue to go to that village..." He looks around still somewhat uneasy from the strange world but decided its best to get use to it. But... I don't think that healing salve would do much for a wound...

*Scars giggles at what Absol said*

"Pokèmon? That was a very popular game when I was growing up! Now that you mention it, you look like an.. ABSOL! Oh my gosh! You were always my favorite type! Dark. You were my favorite pokèmon! You and my shiny Ampharos were always my first 2. And I never let you faint! You were so helpful!"

Absol tilts his head in confusion. "A... game? Anyway Pokémon are mostly what you call animals, it's hard to explain but I guess you will learn... And I am Absol... pretty much the only one. Your looking at a Pokémon right now... I use to have a team I guess but I was a loner most of the time and I'm not talking about a trainer."  Absol  stopped to get some rest of using the move and started again. "Since you seem to know much about us, I guess you would know what I can do and my history?" He stares at Scars.

"It's a video game."

*She looks at Absol*

"But it must be real."

*she looks back at John*

"Anyway, so your moms friend, the Professormakes you a Pokémon trainer, and you go around a region trying to catch them all. And you battle with your Pokémon and you care for your Pokémon! It's so fun!"

*she turns toward Absol*

"'Course I know a lot about you! You were one of my favorites growing up!"

Edited by Ellebelly24