gloryKAT

Page 1:

I got the town journals today. Jamie says that the purge could cause a bit of memory loss if we're not careful. We have to record everything in these journals, just in case someone forgets something. The fishing squad went out, but Jeb didn't accompany them this time. I hope they come back fine, with plenty of fish.

Page 2:

Eliza and I started a new project today. We're making kites. Jamie insists that I don't leave the village with my bad leg, but I hate to be a burden. But for now I'm stuck inside. At least I have Eliza to give me company.

Page 3:

The kites are almost done, we're going to fly them soon. Eliza thought it would be nice to make everybody in the village one, which would be great. It would also be a nice way to kill the time before my damn leg heals. Jamie says it'll be fine, though.

Page 4:

Nick seems out of it today. I don't know why, but it's really concerning. Jamie brought him in to inspect him, hopefully it's nothing too serious. The fishing squad came back, but some of their fish was robbed by the frogs. I knew we should of had a guard with them. I wish I could go, but my stupid leg...

Page fifteen:

Something's gone horribly wrong. Nick didn't remember anything. He went insane, and he ran out of the village. Jamie and I have to find a cure for this quick, before it happens to someone else. But down people are showing the early symptoms of the purge. Eliza was worried, but I told her everything would be fine. I think she believed me, but I wish that I did.

Page eighteen:

There are only a handful of people left. Jeb, Eliza, and Jamie are among them, fortunately. We're getting closer to a cure, but we found out that once someone passes by a point in the sickness, there's no turning back. We have to cure as many people as we can.

Page twenty:

We saw Nick today. He was a horrible monster, covered in black goop. We had to kill him, but it was unbearable. When he died, we saw his normal body. He was about to tell us something, but died before he could say it. I don't know how long I can stand this, but I have to find a cure. I have to save the others.

Jack laughs and continues, keeping a right grip on Scar's wrist.

Oh, poor you, Scars. Lost in the rainbow factory. Yanked away from her tattered life, stuck here with an insane person. Don't worry, I'll put you out of your misery.

He stabs at her again with the spear.