gloryKAT

John shakes his head.

"Sorry, but this isn't earth. And I don't know who Dewdrop and Snowfall are."

He scratches the back of his head, almost embarrassed.

"Listen... I'm pretty sure your friends aren't going to see you again, unless either they get in, or you get out."

He takes a knife out of seemingly nowhere, whirls around, and throws it at a large spider by a tree. He doesn't turn back around, and seems to talk more to himself.

"But with times like this, who knows what will happen."

John sighs, and faces Rainbow Scars again.

"It could be really hard now, or it could be really easy. This world has turned upside down. It's falling apart at the seams. It's only up to you if you want to jump through the cracks."

He continues walking, and the floor beneath them changes from grassland to a web-filled terrain.

"Another nest?"

He glances at Rainbow Scars.

"You'll have to bear with me, I have to deal with this."

John calmly walks towards a boulder sized mess of webs.

Joseph notices Rainbow Scars brandishing her blade, and nods, falling back.

"Oh, you can fight, can you? Very well. Show me what you got. Don't worry, I'll jump in if things get dicey."

Joseph notices Rainbow Scars brandishing her blade, and nods, falling back.

"Oh, you can fight, can you? Very well. Show me what you got. Don't worry, I'll jump in if things get dicey."

(well... since I was gone I guess I will make my entrance now because I can catch up...)

Absol woke up seeing that his paws were caught in something sticky. When he opened his eyes he saw he was in webs and snarled as he quickly got up, surprised that the webs weren't that strong. Did I end up near one of their nests? ... Just by looking around did seems nothing familiar to the place I was at, all I can feel is the presence of evil creatures... but I also feel something else. He was lost in his though until he heard someone speak and quickly turned. his horn glowed after seeing the nest and cutting it. People around could feel some strange gust of wind, more like a breeze depending on how close you were.

Absol turns his head seeing the bush and snarls as he get into his battle position. "Who's there!" he growls but all you can hear is him saying absol and some other noises. His horn begins to glow again, about to use the same move.

(pokemon stuff :3)

Absol turns and flips back, still snarling at John, his eyes glowing somewhat. "I should be asking you that! Appearing behind me, I bet your here to chase me off just like all the other humans!" again, all you can hear is him barking out more absols and making noises. He then gets ready to attack as his horn glows brighter and wind starts to swirl around it.

As Absol sees John back away he stares, not stopping his move yet he nods slowly and backs up. I can't tell if he is the dangerous one or not... there seems to be more than one around. He looks to his left, then right without turning his head any direction.

Edited by WhispNcat

"Good. Now, I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to help whoever gets trapped in this place. I wasn't sure if you were a beast or not, because... Frankly... Things have been changing around here."

He keeps his hands above his head.

"I won't hurt you, if you don't hurt me. Sound good?"

He looks over at Rainbow Scars, but makes sure to keep an eye on Absol.

"Give me a shout if you need a hand, okay?"

Edited by Blewcheese

The wind going around Absol's horn glows even brighter and turns slashing his head in a direction the spiders nest was at, damaging it to were it couldn't be repaired again by them he then turns around and nods agreeing. Heading off to where Rainbow Scars is without saying a word thinking that the man would follow.