gloryKAT

"Not sure. The place has changed ever since the purge began. I got some information I can share with you once I set up the lightning rods. The last thing we need is to be struck during the storm."

The dent looks square-like, and looks too perfectly shaped to be manmade. It slightly protrudes in one area, as if it could be lifted...

"I'm going to be up in the roof, so I won't be able to answer your questions. You... Do whatever it is that you want to do. But I would like it if you stayed out of my papers. And books. And journals."

He climbs up, and the faint sound of tinkering can be heard. When the dent is lifted open, it reveals a ladder going under the house.

(Insert Zelda discovery jungle here)

Under the house is a small room. There is a lantern that seems to still be burning, and a desk. On the desk is a feather and quill, next to a journal similar to the ones that John had bright in earlier. There are also many papers scattered, which all look equally inviting.

Then, a faint glow appears. It's source seems to be from some sort of spirit. He has an eyepatch over his eye, and his clothes are tattered. He is very tall, almost haven't to hunch over in order to stand in the room. He has a thick beard as well.

"Oh... Hello there. You must be one of John's friends."

Jeb stares some more, then laughs.

"Curiosity is what you're going to need, Scars, if you're to find out more about Johnny. He's not going to tell you anything. He's a broken man, devisated by loss... Don't be afraid to look around. Also, sorry I closed the door on you. It's raining out there. He won't be able to control himself."

Meanwhile, John had finished setting up the lightning rod when it had began to rain. Jack was taking over at a surprising rate, and he couldn't hold it any longer...