gloryKAT

"You have no idea of what I mean... since you do not know what I am I guess you will find out the disaster that will occur. My job is to warn the living and the innocent that there is danger. I shouldn't judge you but, with a shadow like that, it wouldn't even hurt me, the po- or whatever living might take good damage. If I chose a side, you wouldn't be able to defend yourself. Keep that in mind I will tell you I am a Disaster-" He gets cut off by hearing Shard get dragged out and can't seem to say anymore. "That was there warning for now... I can't trust you humans that much for all the times you tried to kill me, if you decide to head in there... you would never know what could happen."

Edited by WhispNcat

John glances again at Absol.

"How long have you been here? Because there's something weird going on. The danger only grows from here on out. If we don't stop whatever's in the swamp, it'll grow and come stop us. Besides, the information in that village could be worth it's weight in gold, for the arrivals' sake."

He returns his attention to Shard.

"Can you talk? Can you understand us? Give us a sign if you do."

Edited by Blewcheese

Absol sighs and turns back to the swamp and decides to enter it. "I'll just head out then, I have been through many tougher opponents..." although I lost to one of them...  You could see his eyes glowing somewhat red and it got brighter the deeper he went. It seemed to be caused my the corruption of the place. He then stopped and looked around to see nothing was attacking him and smirked, he then turned back around and gave out some noise for it seems fine. I guess they find me as one of them, or just fear me, who knows.

John snorts.

"Alright... Sorry if I offended you somehow."

He stares at his cigar for awhile, then rolls his eyes, throwing it on the ground and snuffing it out with his foot. He looks back at Shard, waving his hand to show that she could go. He follows Absol into the swamp.

More than one arrival... This only happens rarely. It's hard enough dealing with one... I hope these two know what they're doing. The girl seems powerful enough.

Absol sniffed the around, growling as he felt some movement but nothing attacked him, his eyes still glowing and his bluish fur getting somewhat dark as a shadow. "What a horrible place, but most things seem to see me as there own or just fear me." His tail, like a blade sliced the air, occasionally stabbing the ground. He looked around feeling uneasy and looked the direction every time the wind blew on his horn. He was the same, getting faster and continued to look around for the source of disaster.

He hears something coming close, seeing some teared up houses, he gave out a roaring sound and you could hear creatures scattering through and hiding behind the houses, they weren't like the creatures who didn't dare to come to the surface, they were brave enough to see who was there. "This is the place the disaster will come... where is it?"

(going to sleep, night)

Edited by WhispNcat

John hesitates.

Oh, John, why aren't you being the nice person you usually are? Are you scared?

I'm not taking that risk anymore, Jack.

They're trying to be your friends!

You'll just kill them.

Maybe I won't this time...

Shut up, Jack.

"Yeah, sure."

John nods nonchalantly.

Yeah John, what's the matter? Why are you being so rude to the arrival?

John groans and facepalms.

"I wasn't talking to you."

Then who were you--

John whips out his bloody spear and stabs it into the ground, shutting Jack up.

"Sorry about that. It's a long story. Just don't mind me. I have to clear my head."

John clenches the spear.

John nods his thanks.

Oh, look, she's being so nice. Why are you being mean?

Go to hell.

That's awfully mean to say to yourself, isn't it?

Die in a fire.

That's pretty mean too. You need more self esteem.

John clenches his teeth, doing his best to ignore Jack's incessant voice.

"Okay, I'm good."

John takes his spear out, and throws it away.

What did the spear ever do to you?

It ruined my life.

Oh, don't get confused. I ruined your life, I just used the spear to do it.

Just shut up.

"You know that little voice in you head that tells you to do things, but is really annoying?"