Sign in to follow this  
Bryce

Oct 22nd Public Preview (Updated Oct 21 2013)

Craig_Perry    764

BTW has anyone had problems with placing down walls? I forgot to mention yesterday that sometimes walls will not place according to their green placement preview. I thought it was because of a mod i was using but others reported it too here : http://www.reddit.com/r/dontstarve/comments/1oa68h/glitchy_wall_placement/

Ive had a similar thing but not the same, sometimes it ignores the green marker and tries to "repair" the adjacent wall not sure if this changed though havent tested it in the preview properly yet

TeoSS69    2,204

Ive had a similar thing but not the same, sometimes it ignores the green marker and tries to "repair" the adjacent wall not sure if this changed though havent tested it in the preview properly yet

I blame @Kevin .

• Like 2

goldfish911    61

Changelist 88013:

Bugfixes/ Tweaks:

Made some improvements to the text widge=t

• Shadow entities no longer appear as chunky messes in the Mac and Linux versions.

OMYGOD FINALLY YES! about time.

• Like 1

kiopho    172

@Bryce Please how to force the game to restart from a mod ? 2 days left before the update and I wanna finish all this before a new week starts :-)

Thanks !

Edited by kiopho

Juiceh3ad    12

I don't know if this was already posted but if I'll go down in the cave area my recruited pig army instantly gets neutral towards me. 

Also no sign of night hands. Oh well.

TeoSS69    2,204

Here I am, waiting for a new build. Then i realize it's Sunday and they don't work during the weekend. -:-

• Like 1

simplex    2,610

Here I am, waiting for a new build. Then i realize it's Sunday and they don't work during the weekend. -:-

Unless you're Cheerio. :razz:

• Like 1

TeoSS69    2,204

Unless you're Cheerio. :razz:

He probably broke shadow creatures and now is doing penance....

Cheerio    2,677

He probably broke shadow creatures and now is doing penance....

I'm going to switch the Linux and Mac ones back to 8 bit and then 'fix' the windows version :).  

TeoSS69    2,204

I'm going to switch the Linux and Mac ones back to 8 bit and then 'fix' the windows version :-).  

So you're the mole! turn based Corporate espionage! Sabotage! D:

TeoSS69    2,204

Guys a found a bug with the Thulecite Crown's barrier. It won't work with Treeguards.

Even if the shield is up, you'll get damaged and do the flinching animation. This doesn't occur with other mobs as far as i've seen.

oCrapaCreeper    3,117
  • Cost 55 sanity and 2 fuel each, up from 40 sanity and 1 fuel.

Ugg, now I can't use 2 Maxwell puppets without that constant whispering noise from being insane. Oh well. At least you can't be stuck in total insanity anymore from doing it. To be honest, having 5 of them was kinda overkill, so a good change overall.

Edited by oCrapaCreeper

Spitter Spiders had their range and projectile speed decreased.

YYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!

YEEEEHEEEHEEESSSS!!!

Best update ever. Bar none. Can't be beat. Go home, everyone.

I have a feeling this update will have many hotfixes after launch...

I sort of do as well. Has anyone tested what happens if a mining helmet runs out while on a pig? Vague stuff like that seems to get overlooked by testers some of the time.

Edited by Dr. Derpenstein

Sign in to follow this